Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- louis vuitton bag on Explaining Halloween to Foreigners: In line with Case Monster’s web-site, the usa uses 40 million louis vuitton bag...
- magpie on The Five Day Man Cold: The Final Chapter: squirrels hate low fat cream cheese, so i think you’re good.
- Father Muskrat on Walking in the Rain: I stood in the pouring rain on my birthday a few days ago. I had on a swimsuit. It was fun!
- Amy on Life with Mother: It appears you are the only one who thinks it is weird to live with your mother. It’s not like you never left. Or...
- sizzle on Walking in the Rain: This made me miss you. Someone needs to film you!
Tag Archives: Citizen of the Month
One of the dangers of being an innovator like myself, is that, after your idea is realized, some jerk like Thomas Edison comes along, steals the idea of the light bulb and throws his name on it. Did you know … Continue reading
2008 was a difficult year for me. My personal life was chaotic and, in my opinion, my blog wasn’t that good this year. Thanks for continuing to read Citizen of the Month. I know there are 700 billion other … Continue reading
looking back… Thank you, Tamar, for “buying” me in that charity blogger auction back in January. Thank you, dear readers, for believing my version of the story about the purple bathrobe from college. Thank you, all those who participated in … Continue reading
Much like the Pilgrims thanked the Indians after they had their first decent meal in the New World, I like to use Thanksgiving, not only as an excuse to stuff myself with turkey, but as an opportunity to thank the … Continue reading
My father was super-organized — actually very anal. I wasn’t crazy about this part of his personality. I found it rigid. When September would arrive, he would arrange his “Fall-Winter Season” to a T, knowing exactly what he was doing … Continue reading
Yesterday’s Valentine’s Day Emergency Hotline was a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who participated. The experience was also important to me because it helped clarify what I want to do with the rest of my life — become a … Continue reading
Just some random blogging updates before the weekend – Sprint disconnected my Sprint Ambassador phone today. So much for my pimping. I do, however, command respect from the Bunch O’Panties website. I am on the shortlist to be reviewed by … Continue reading
This morning, I had a pleasant surprise. Sophia sends me a photo of herself at work, taken with her cellphone. I called her a half hour later, telling her I have a surprise for her in return. Neil: “Sofotchka, cute … Continue reading
I thought my radio debut went pretty well. The host laughed a couple of times. But my Lethal Schlepin’ joke, so popular on line, fell flat because of my bad timing. I was a little nervous, mostly because I had … Continue reading