Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- 女性媚薬 on God is An Absentee Landlord: 18,精力剤販売,931?点??最終更新日：2015/07/ 142323育毛医薬品の通販?個人輸入 TOP>ビュー 精力剤販売 ティ>ボディ＆ヘア>...
- ED治療薬 on God is An Absentee Landlord: 海外発送ナチュラルミントとシアバター配合のリップバーム。くち びるの乾燥やひび割れ、かゆみなども防いで ED治療薬 くれます。べたつかず、すばやくくちびるになじみます。ビ...
- cheap mac makeup,cheap mac cosmetics,cheap mac lipstick,cheap mac makeup online,cheap mac makeup wholesale,cheap mac makeup free shipping,cheap mac brushes,cheap mac make up,mac cheap makeup,cheap mac makeup for sale,cheap mac makeup brushes,cheap mac cos on Writing About the Virtual Life: ...
- cheap mac makeup,cheap mac makeup wholesale,cheap mac makeup for sale,cheap mac makeup online,mac makeup cheap,mac makeup for cheap,cheap mac makeup free shipping,mac makeup brushes cheap,cheap mac makeup brushes,buy mac makeup cheap,cheap real mac makeup on I Want to Be a Samba Dancer: ...
- Akaky on Fictional Characters of New York #46: Mary Lapazza…la pazza…the crazy girl…okay…
Tag Archives: Passover
Here’s a corny old Jewish joke about the unconditional love of mothers for their daughters (told with a little sarcasm): Two women who haven’t seen each other in years run into each other on the street. “How’s your daughter,” the … Continue reading
During Passover, you’re supposed to eat matzoh, symbolizing how the Israelites ran out of Egypt so quickly, they didn’t have time to leaven the bread. The best Passover meal is not during the seder, but the next morning. Matzoh brei … Continue reading
I have been honest with you that things are bumpy with Sophia. I’m sure there are many single women out there waiting for the post where I finally write — “I’ve been booted out,” because that means it is now … Continue reading
Once upon a time, there was a pretty Israeli girl named Ariel. She lived in Tel Aviv. All she wanted to do was go to the beach with her friends and have fun, listening to music and checking out the … Continue reading
The announcement came from Rome: after pressure from the ACLU, the courts had decided that crucifixion was unconstitutional. Jesus was released and returned to his job as a carpenter, continuing his sermons as a side gig, speaking out on progressive … Continue reading
Today is Passover. It’s one of my favorite holidays, because of the food and the re-telling of the dramatic story of the Israelites leaving Egypt. Who cares how true it is! I perfectly understand weaving a tale filled with … Continue reading
The recent discovery of the Gospel of Judas after 1700 years shows "Judas Iscariot not as a betrayer of Jesus, but as his most favored disciple and willing collaborator." So, it probably time to stop using the word "Judas" as … Continue reading
For months, Moses has been telling the Israelites that he’s going to get them out of Egypt and lead them to the Promised Land. But ever since Moses got involved, the Pharoah isn’t budging, and the overseers are only making … Continue reading
(Easter eggs vs. Passover matzoh balls) Yes, it’s that time of the year again as Jews and Christians battle it out for Spring Holiday of the Year. Let the Games Begin! 1) HOLIDAY CANDY — EASTER VS. PASSOVER Marshmellow Peeps … Continue reading
Dear Fellow Congregants of Temple Beit Blogosphere, Shalom! May I commend you on the excellent work you did last month. Getting Walmart to say "Happy Holidays" rather than "Merry Christmas" was a real coup! We even got Bill O’Reilly’s attention, … Continue reading