Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Kizz on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: What was all that bellyaching about? You got some great shots. I am forever amazed that...
- Sheila on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: So wonderful. Thank you~
- jana on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: Oh wow. These are beautiful photographs.
- sheri on The Slummification of Kissena Boulevard: Im very sorry but a few years ago I directly asked the employees at Amore…they are not...
- tiff on Fans Shocked at Bugs Bunny Gay Revelation: So its not okay for cartoon characters to be gay.. but it is okay for sexual and drug enuendos?...
Tag Archives: Life in General
(from our hotel room in Fort Bragg) Travelling can be stressful at times, so I’m glad Sophia and I decided ahead of time to enjoy ourselves, and to laugh off any bumps in the road. Napa is pretty, but not … Continue reading
Five months ago, Sophia was in New York working and I was lonely. To ease my pain, many of you sent me photos of your beds. Deannie, the writer of “Home is Where the Heart Is” told me that she wanted … Continue reading
The continuing saga of how Neil met Sophia on the internet has been canceled today for a special bulletin: Dixie Martin, beloved wife of Tad Martin and mother of J.R. Chandler, died today, January 29, 2007, in Pine Valley, after … Continue reading
This week was a milestone for me. I submitted my Fame post as an op-ed at the Los Angeles Times. Will they ever actually print it? Extremely doubtful. But it was the first time I ever submitted my writing … Continue reading
Nothing bugs me more than blogging “experts” pontificating on what a blog should or shouldn’t be about. Sure, it might help them write a book on blogging or speak at a conference, but what does anyone know more than … Continue reading
So let’s see, the Pet Shop Boys, Vince Gill, and a chamber concert all in one week? Dude, my life is so boring. We’ve done Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, the Book Fair, and Drama Club this week. Sigh. — … Continue reading
Vince Gill’s “What the Cowgirls Do” Tonight, Sophia and I attended a concert of country star Vince Gill, which was a little odd, considering neither of us know any of his songs. Bu it was still fun seeing all the … Continue reading
Narrator: Tonight on the HGTV, it’s “Design on a Dime!” Let’s meet today’s couple, Neil Kramer and Sophia Lansky. Their problem: limited closet space. Sophia: There just isn’t enough room to fit all our clothes. Neil: And all your … Continue reading
It’s election time in California again, which means a last minute barrage of commercials and telephone calls, all aimed at confusing the voter. So far, my favorite TV ads are for Tony “The Tiger” Strickland, who is running for California … Continue reading