Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I like what Veronica said. Sometimes in marriage the tide is in and sometimes it’s out. But...
- Veronica on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I think there’s hope for Victor and Cindy. Marriages hit the doldrums. Sometimes paths...
- nance on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I read this and the previous post with interest because while I am not Out There, my two...
- Marie on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I can’t even begin to describe how disappointed I am in the online datingshere…...
- Veronica on The “Like Generation” in Dating: When I was in my 20s, the shared interest part was not that important. There were so many...
Tag Archives: Holiday Concert
It is Thanksgiving time, and you know what that means. Santa arrives at the end of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Boxes of ornaments appear from dusty basements. Even the 99% and the 1% put aside their differences, … Continue reading
banner by the super-talented Brenda of Secret Agent Josephine Welcome to the biggest blogger holiday concert on the internet! Jingle Bells performed by Mishelle of Secret Agent Mama Angels We Have Heard on High performed by Angela of Fluid Pudding … Continue reading
“A “Bloggy” Santa Baby” performed by Kristy of She Just Walks Around With It (via San Francisco) “Grown Up Christmas List” performed by Allison at Maple Mama (via Vermont) “Winter Wonderland” performed by Redneck Mommy (via Alberta, Canada) “The Little … Continue reading
Merry Christmas! Neilochka: Help me, I’m Jewish! Why am I on this weird guy’s lap? Santa Claus: Now listen very carefully, young Jewish Neilochka. One day, you will have a “blog.” I know you don’t know what that means right … Continue reading
Logo Design by Vanessa of the Butterfly Blog (get an array of concert buttons for your site at her blog) THE CONCERT PROGRAM Were You There on Christmas Night? sung by Lizardek (“the Swedish Celine Dion”) with Sharon Johns Sleigh … Continue reading
If you love music, you should play hooky from work tomorrow and come listen to bloggers sing and play Holiday songs. I can’t believe how talented some of you are! Why are you wasting your time BLOGGING?
I got flack over the last post I wrote from Sophia, my mother, and the estate of Irving Berlin. Who advertises a holiday concert with smut like that? They’re absolutely right. The holidays are a time for family, and I want … Continue reading
“Sing a Christmahanukwanzaakah Song,” recorded by Neilochka (mp3) Sing, sing a song Sing out loud Sing out strong Sing of dreidels and snow Sing of Santa and mistletoe Sing, sing a song If you’re a blogger You definitely belong Don’t … Continue reading
This week, we chose YOU as the Person of the Year because: “In 2006, the World Wide Web became a tool for bringing together the small contributions of millions of people and making them matter.” Three days later, the editors … Continue reading
(from The Miracle of Kew Garden Hills – Chapter Two) Nick took my mother’s other hand. “Your mother and I are friends… ” he said. “Very good friends…” added my mother. It suddenly became real to me. This was Santa … Continue reading