Third Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert

“A “Bloggy” Santa Baby”
performed by Kristy of She Just Walks Around With It (via San Francisco)

blkfade

“Grown Up Christmas List”
performed by Allison at Maple Mama (via Vermont)

“Winter Wonderland”
performed by Redneck Mommy (via Alberta, Canada)

“The Little Drummer Boy”
performed by Abbersnail of Bright Yellow World and The Horse Whisperer (via San Francisco)

“Mary Did You Know”
performed by Gingersnaps (via Nashville)

blkfade

“iPhone Ocarina Silent Night”
performed by Aimee of Greeblemonkey with Bryan and James (via Colorado)

“Greensleeves”
performed by Sarah of Whoorl (via Southern California)

“Hava Nagila”
performed by Fancy of Fancy Schmancy (via Connecticut)

blkfade

“Wishing You a Very Merry Christmas”
performed by Mr Lady (and family) of Whiskey in My Sippy Cup (via Canada)

blkfade

“Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”
performed by Sarah of Sarah and the Good Squad and Ian (via Washington D.C.)

blkfade

“It’s a Very Penguin Christmas”
performed by Marie and Family of The Snake Charmers (via Texas)

“Good Tidings”
performed by Loralee of Loralee’s Looney Tunes (via Salt Lake City)

INTERMISSION

metalia
photo by Metalia (via New York)

noteMi Yamalel
performed by Psychotoddler (via Milwaukee)

mommyknows
photo by MommaKnows (via Alberta, Canada)

noteHave Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
performed by Saucybritches and her husband, Tim  (via Oklahoma)

margalit
photo by Margalit (via Greater Boston)

noteHayo, Haya
performed by Otir of Un Jour a la Fois (via Northeast U.S.)

3128820241_6b025254b8
photo by Jamelah (via Michigan)

noteCaroling, Caroling
performed by Merry Mishaps (via Annapolis, Maryland)

leesa
photo by Leesa of Piece of My Mind (via Montana)

noteWhite Christmas
performed by Backpacking Dad (via Menlo Park, CA)

poppycedes
Photo by Poppycedes (via New York)

blkfade

noteWhat Are You Doing New Year’s Eve?”
performed by Ms. Sizzle  of Sizzle Says (via Seattle)

catheroo
photo by Catheroo (via San Francisco)

blkfade

noteIt’s a Marshmallow World in the World in the Winter“/ “Merry Christmas Polka
performed by Not Fainthearted (via Minneapolis)

saj
photo by Secret Agent Josephine (via Southern California)

noteSevivon
performed by Danny of Jew Eat Yet? (via Los Angeles)

karla
photo by Karlababble (via Texas)

noteCoventry Carol
performed by Alejna of Collecting Tokens (via Northeast U.S.)

noirebetty
photo by NoireBettie (via Los Angeles)

noteO Come, O Come, Emmanuel
performed by Suzannesez (via Florida)

alimartell
photo by Ali of Cheaper Than Therapy (via Toronto)

noteBurning Bright
performed by Mommymae (via Missouri)

maggie
photo by Maggie Dammit (via Wisconsin)

noteMerry Christmas, Darling
performed by Laurel St. Clair (via St. Petersburg, Florida)

kim
photo by Kim of 180/360 (via Las Vegas)

blkfade

noteO Holy Night performed by Maitresse (via Paris)

2261770834_1cb37ea67a
photo from Ry at Arts and Dafts (via New York)

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
performed by Mommy Melee and kids (via Florida)

bloggess
Photo by The Bloggess (via Texas)

blkfade

This entry was posted in Blogging and the Internet, Music and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

79 Responses to Third Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert

1. WM says:

This.simply.rulz!

2. Pingback: things heard ’round here « mommymae

3. Loralee says:

You.freaking.rock.

4. Becky says:

Sweet! Happy, merry & all that!

5. Great job everyone! I was totally not in the holiday spirit and now… I’m only slightly not in the holiday spirit.

6. metalia says:

This is amazing. Thanks so much for putting this together, Neil!

7. Suzanne says:

Neil, I found last year’s back in March and knew I wanted to participate.

Thanks so much for doing this. It’s incredible to see the amazing talents assembled in one place.

I owe you some cookies for all the work you did!

8. Petunia says:

Oh my good god this ROCKS!

Well done everyone :)

9. Pingback: Christmas tree ornaments and holiday songs « collecting tokens

10. Mark says:

Redneck Mommy is my sister. I’m kinda embarrassed to admit that. Groan.

But I’m glad I’ll have something to tease her about this Christmas.

Hopefully she won’t sing for us though. Ouch.

Cool site.

11. Pingback: Winners / Please Don’t Forget / Lost  | mommyknows.com

12. Carrie says:

Yay! Merry Everything Everyone, that was such a gift!

13. A perfect respite from the cooking and wrapping today. Well done and Happy EveryWinterHolidayRolledIntoOne Day. Wishing you all many hours of holiday cheer with the families:>)

14. kristy says:

YAYAYAYAYAY!

This is totally awesome. Neil, you are an innertubes genius!

Everyone is fantastic and so um…”spirited.” Yeah.

(And now I return to the unavoidable family goings-on.)

15. And that is why I love the Redneck Mommy. LOL

16. Pingback: Christmahanukwanzaakah « Punk Rock Human Resources

17. V-Grrrl says:

Late to the party or maybe just in time. I saved my concert enjoyment for The Big Day.

The Very Penguin Christmas? Weird and quirky and creative in the BEST possible way.

Thanks for doing this Neil, it’s such fun.

V-Grrrl — yes, I loved the Penguin song… and the grouchy kids…

19. MapleMama says:

Happy Holidays one and all! Here is the recording of my back-up number as a Christmas thank you for brightening my holiday: . Enjoy, and peace to one and all!

20. Musing says:

This is SO cool! I’m going to get nothing done this morning as I watch all these. :)

21. Pingback: Coventry Carol « collecting tokens

22. Pingback: HRM Today - Blog Archive » Christmahanukwanzaakah

23. Elizabeth says:

If this is a yearly tradition, then I would consider it a great honor to contribute something next year. I got a little choked up at all of this Christmas cheer!

24. Pingback: Announcing the Fifth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert! | Citizen of the Month

25. Pingback: The Fifth Annual Blogger Christmalhijrahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert! | Citizen of the Month

26. Pingback: Announcing the Seventh Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert! | Citizen of the Month

27. Pingback: The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert | Citizen of the Month