Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- Suzanne on Do You Believe in True Love?: I told my boyfriend (now husband) that I loved him after about 3 dates. Six months after meeting we were...
- lisahgolden on Do You Believe in True Love?: I’ve come to believe. It’s been a process. A journey. And definitely a risk.
- V-Grrrl @ Compost Studios on Do You Believe in True Love?: This is a wonderful post–the perfect marriage of word and image. So soulful and...
- Wendy on Do You Believe in True Love?: Love how you put what we all think and doubt in wods & pix.,I’ve been married for almost 20 years...
- Diana on Do You Believe in True Love?: I’m not even certain I know what love is. I experience it only as a terrifying void in his absence. Is...
Tag Archives: Sophia Lansky
Someone has been killing half of the town of Pine Valley on “All My Children,” including the beloved Dixie Martin. This week, the mysterious and villainous “Satin Slayer” was revealed as Billionaire Alexander Cambias Sr.! Not only was Alexander Cambias … Continue reading
Last night, I was watching poker on TV and eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, when I received a call from Sophia. She’s coming home ONE DAY EARLY. Sunday, not Monday! Joy. Joy. But – F**k! I was supposed … Continue reading
Even the trees of California Are beginning to change color Knowing you will be home Soon Happy Anniversary, Sophia! (thanks, Jerry, for the tree photo!)
Just some random blogging updates before the weekend – Sprint disconnected my Sprint Ambassador phone today. So much for my pimping. I do, however, command respect from the Bunch O’Panties website. I am on the shortlist to be reviewed by … Continue reading
Six months ago, Sprint invited me to become part of the Sprint Ambassador program. I received the Samsung SPH-A920 phone and free service for six months. Sophia, being my blog editor, received one as well. They were interested in feedback … Continue reading
MC: It’s The Rosh Hashanah Challenge, the game show where you decide the winner! And here’s your host, fresh off her third-failed game show, former MTV star Kennedy! Kennedy: Thank you. Welcome to The Rosh Hashanah Challenge. You know the … Continue reading
What a coincidence! I live in Redondo Beach, too! Other more important things: Danny Miller of Jew Eat Yet has a terrific piece in the Huffington Post (or as Sophia calls it, ”that vile Hollywood liberal rag”) Jay Allen of the ultra-popular Zero Boss … Continue reading