Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I like what Veronica said. Sometimes in marriage the tide is in and sometimes it’s out. But...
- Veronica on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I think there’s hope for Victor and Cindy. Marriages hit the doldrums. Sometimes paths...
- nance on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I read this and the previous post with interest because while I am not Out There, my two...
- Marie on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I can’t even begin to describe how disappointed I am in the online datingshere…...
- Veronica on The “Like Generation” in Dating: When I was in my 20s, the shared interest part was not that important. There were so many...
Tag Archives: Men and Women
I know how much you’ve enjoyed me turning my blog into a promotional tool. Unfortunately, this is the last day of the bidding, so next week I will back writing about the usual important issues that I normally blog about. … Continue reading
Thank you for your advice on not doing it myself. Once I actually looked inside the closet, I realized that I had absolutely NO IDEA how to remove and reposition the old installation, not to mention putting up these new … Continue reading
After much thought, I realize that my frustrations lately haven’t really been about writing every day for NaBloPoMo, but about — surprise, surprise — moving back with Sophia. Since she’s come back from New York, it has been very … Continue reading
For the second day in a row, women complained to me via email about how I objectified Sophia in her photo when she is sick with the flu. The truth is that no man wants to see a girl looking … Continue reading
Once upon a time, there was a boy named Max. One sunny day, while Max was walking through the park, he met a female Genie who lived in a bottle. Max and the Genie became friends. This female Genie … Continue reading
I know you’ve been waiting patiently since I wrote the lyrics to the song. Sophia, are you ready to ROCK? I can’t hear you! Are you READY TO ROCK?! LISTEN TO “SOPHIA”
For every crime, there is a punishment. All has been resolved. The post that "mysteriously disappeared" is back up. But the punishment was severe and costly, and required me to spend my entire Saturday standing around shoe stores and nodding … Continue reading
Women, you’re Not a Failure if You’re Not in a Relationship (terrific post by Stephanie Klein) "It’s amazing how we think of ourselves as failures because something doesn’t work out. Yes, we see it as a learning experience. We see … Continue reading
My Valentine’s day was great. Sophia and I went out to dinner and then saw a comedy show. After many years of experience, I was smart enough to hold my tongue when I saw that this overpriced "Valentine’s Day Romantic … Continue reading
Lately, I’ve been noticing an increase in interracial relationships here in Los Angeles. Blacks dating whites. Whites dating Asians. Asians dating Blacks. I am against this type of relationship, much like I am against inter-religion dating or members of different … Continue reading