Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I like what Veronica said. Sometimes in marriage the tide is in and sometimes it’s out. But...
- Veronica on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I think there’s hope for Victor and Cindy. Marriages hit the doldrums. Sometimes paths...
- nance on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I read this and the previous post with interest because while I am not Out There, my two...
- Marie on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I can’t even begin to describe how disappointed I am in the online datingshere…...
- Veronica on The “Like Generation” in Dating: When I was in my 20s, the shared interest part was not that important. There were so many...
Tag Archives: Hanukkah
Welcome to the The 2012 Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert! It is my honor to be with you here for the seventh year of this concert. It’s been a tough year for many of us. May the power of … Continue reading
Welcome to the The 2011 Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert! This is the sixth year of this concert, and each year it gets better. How time flies. Six years! The first year of the concert, all the songs were in … Continue reading
Merry Christmas! Peace and Joy and hopefully, good presents for all! Thank you to everyone who participated in the Holiday Concert. The talent was amazing. My mother is now at the airport en route to Boca Raton. She will be … Continue reading
“A “Bloggy” Santa Baby” performed by Kristy of She Just Walks Around With It (via San Francisco) “Grown Up Christmas List” performed by Allison at Maple Mama (via Vermont) “Winter Wonderland” performed by Redneck Mommy (via Alberta, Canada) “The Little … Continue reading
I never thought to tell this story on the blog, mostly because it didn’t seem like anything special, but when I told a blogger about it, her response was surprising, so maybe my experience was more unique than I thought. … Continue reading
The Holiday season brings up some uncomfortable issues. Several women, both Jewish and non-Jewish women have spoken to me, unsure what type of card to send to me. Do I only celebrate Hanukkah? Will I be offended if I receive … Continue reading
Logo Design by Vanessa of the Butterfly Blog (get an array of concert buttons for your site at her blog) THE CONCERT PROGRAM Were You There on Christmas Night? sung by Lizardek (“the Swedish Celine Dion”) with Sharon Johns Sleigh … Continue reading
Happy Hanukkah! I hate to get all Al Gore on you on a fun holiday like Hanukkah, but I love when traditions are reinterpreted. And what is Hanukah all about anyway? — energy! The temple lights worked for eight days … Continue reading
Arts and Crafts Fair Poster Girl Villanovababy Welcome to the first ever Blogger Holiday Online Arts and Crafts Fair. This is your opportunity to be introduced to the artistic work of some of your favorite bloggers. It’s the holiday season… … Continue reading
The meal is over. We’ve given thanks. We’re feeling spiritual. So, what do we do the next day? We fight over parking spaces in the mall and push old women out of the way so we can get our grubby … Continue reading