The Seventh Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert!

Welcome to the The 2012 Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert!  It is my honor to be with you here for the seventh year of this concert.

It’s been a tough year for many of us.   May the power of song help you remember the goodness, peace, and joy of your lives!

blkfade

YouTube Preview Image“Christmas in Mississippi” by Marty Long of Don’t Take the Repeats (song written by Steve Deaton and sound engineered by Kevin Long)

blkfade

YouTube Preview Image“Holly Jolly Christmas” by Vikki of Up Popped a Fox and her kids

YouTube Preview Image“Sevivon” by M of Psychotoddler and the Moshe Skier Band

blkfade

YouTube Preview Image“Christmas is Here” by Jenny Mae of Oh, Jenny Mae and her daughter

Merry Hedgehog
photo by Veronica of Compost Studios

blkfade

YouTube Preview Image“The Real Christmas Story” read by Suebob of Suebob’s Awesome Brain

blkfade

YouTube Preview Image“Ill Be Home for Christmas” by Erin Lane of A Parenting Production

blkfade

YouTube Preview Image“A New Deal for Christmas” from the musical, Annie by Danny Miller and his daughter and son, Leah and Charlie

YouTube Preview Image“Winter Wonderland” by Heather of Minivan Momma

kim2
photo by Kim of Live From the 205

blkfade

YouTube Preview Image“I’m Happiest at Christmas” by Noel Katz of There’s Gotta Be a Song

YouTube Preview Image“Amy’s Christmas Poem: How to Mistletoe” by Amy Turn Sharp

YouTube Preview Image“Jingle Bells” by Tracy of Sellabit Mom and her family

blkfade

YouTube Preview Image“It’s Darlin’ (Christmas is Coming)” by Erin of Swonderland

Christmas Selfie © SHaggerty 2012 W-1
photo by Suzanne of 24 at Heart

note

Mi Yimalel Remix 1 (of Traditional Hanukkah song) by M of Psychotoddler and the Moshe Skier Band

Home for the Holidays” by The Suniverse

YouTube Preview Image“Peajaye, the Holiday Fairy” by Peajaye

latkes-charlie
photo by Danny Miller

YouTube Preview Image“Silent Night” by Bridget of The Ivey League

YouTube Preview Image“Lullay Lullay” by Cindy of Strawberries Here

YouTube Preview Image“Blue Christmas” by Karl of Secondhand Karl

blkfade

YouTube Preview Image“The Christians and the Pagans” by Alexis of  Wave the Stick

pam
photo by Pam of Outside Voice

blkfade

YouTube Preview Image“Gabriel’s Message” by Gwen of Left Coast Mama and her son, Aidan

blkfade

YouTube Preview Image“The Twelve Days of Christmas” by Toni of A Daily Dose of Toni and the Singing Bloggers

YouTube Preview Image“Baby, It’s Cold Outside” by Kate of The Big Piece of Cake

YouTube Preview Image“I’ll Be Home for Christmas” by Ms. Sizzle of Sizzle Says

YouTube Preview Image“Last Christmas” by Neil of Citizen of the Month

photo by Tanis of The Redneck Mommy

YouTube Preview Image“Angels We Have Heard Up High” by Beta Dad

blkfade

YouTube Preview Image“You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch” by Fadra of All Things Fadra

blkfade

YouTube Preview Image“Happy Just Bumming Around – a Kiwi Christmas” by The Travesties with Juli Ryan of Wellington Road

YouTube Preview Image“White Christmas” by Charlotte of Monstergirlee

Marienplatz2
photo of the Munich Marienplatz Christmas Market by Martin of Deutschland uber Elvis

YouTube Preview Image“Jingle Bells” by Maggie of Magpie Musing and family

YouTube Preview Image“Oh Holy Night” by Amiryrah of 4 Hats and Frugal

YouTube Preview Image“Merry Christmas, Darlin’ by Laurie of Laurie Writes

YouTube Preview Image“A Christmas Medley” by Jenn of Breed ‘Em and Weep

This entry was posted in Blogging and the Internet, Music and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

45 Responses to The Seventh Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert!

1. Laurie says:

Dear Neil, I’m sorry I’m late, but after seven years of failure to contribute, I am putting my song in the comments, like not-a-boss.

So tacky! Please move me up and delete this, when you get a chance. Thanks. :)
    Laurie posted Fill the Cup for Kids Around the World

2. I love it! Everyone did so great. Vikki! Yours just made me get chills and teary for some reason- love it!!!

Steph
    Stephanie Precourt posted Merry Miss Much

3. Girl Crush = Jenn Mattern
    V-Grrrl @ Compost Studios posted Joy

4. As always, a most wonderful time for all. Well done, Neil and his many friends!
    Always Home and Uncool posted “Running Over the Same Old Ground”

5. New Favorite Christmas Song = Happy Just Bumming Around
    V-Grrrl @ Compost Studios posted Joy

6. Neil, You’ve finally gotten back into film making! <3 Love the video.
    V-Grrrl @ Compost Studios posted Joy

7. I considered participating this year, but I now realize how badly upstaged I would have been. These are great! Enjoyed seeing my friends’ musical and photographic talents.
    Father Muskrat posted violent

8. Wonderful, as always. Needed this cheer.

Loved every entry. I always forget how talented your readers are!

10. Chrisy says:

That was JUST what I needed this morning! Bravo to all of you! Thank you for producing this fun concert, Neil. Your video was great! :) And, I second all three of V-Grrrl’s comments!
    Chrisy posted The Too-Tall Tree

11. Karl says:

Since my laptop died a year ago, I never EVER read blogs any more. I make an exception for your annual concert posts, my friend. Worth it, as usual. Almost makes my heart just two sizes too small, instead of the typical three.
    Karl posted RIP Steve

12. gorillabuns says:

love this and all the work put into it. I forgot to send my pic!
    gorillabuns posted duty, you said doody.

13. I like worshipping at the Church of Suebob. : )
    V-Grrrl @ Compost Studios posted Pulled into the light

14. Kate gets an Oscar for her performance with her Elf on the Shelf.
    V-Grrrl @ Compost Studios posted Pulled into the light

15. Amiyrah says:

This was so fantastic! Thank you for letting me join in at the last minute and I hope my howling of O Holy Night wasn’t unbearable.
    Amiyrah posted Christmas Gift Ordering Gone Wrong

16. Karl should sing with Kate next year, ha ha ha
    V-Grrrl @ Compost Studios posted Pulled into the light

17. Amiyrah, I loved your version of O Holy NIght, so moving, and I love that you did more than one verse.

Fadra gets an award for Best Props.
    V-Grrrl @ Compost Studios posted Pulled into the light

18. Alexis, what an amazing song and performance. LOVE. I’m a Christian tree-worshiper, so I relate to this song.
    V-Grrrl @ Compost Studios posted Pulled into the light

19. It had been too long since I’d heard Gabriel’s Message and Lullay, Lullay. Such beautiful carols. : )
    V-Grrrl @ Compost Studios posted Pulled into the light

20. I’ll shut up now. Happy Holidays, Y’all.
    V-Grrrl @ Compost Studios posted Pulled into the light

21. Vikki says:

Kudos to everyone!
    Vikki posted Labels Jars Not People

22. Jack says:

Nicely done as usual. This was a lot of fun.
    Jack posted It Should Have Been On YouTube

23. Pingback: Have a Cup of Cheer | Up Popped A Fox

24. Alexandra says:

Holy cow and THANK YOU.

I haven’t smiled since Friday, I just haven’t, but starting with one to the bottom of everything here: THANK YOU.

THANK YOU.

How I love that you do this, Neil.

25. sizzle says:

Such talent and bravery! Loved it. Thanks again for putting it together. It’s always a treat.

26. suzy says:

Every year I think it’s too bad you have to submit videos because that’s too hard and if only you could just submit a photo.

Then your tribute comes out and I read it and go, “Oh.”
    suzy posted My Book, Celebrity sTalker, Is Out

27. suzy says:

Also, New Zealand looks beautiful and the picture of Juli with her hair all wild and crazy? LOVE IT!
    suzy posted My Book, Celebrity sTalker, Is Out

28. Spreading cheer that we all need right now. Perfect. Thank you. xo
    tracy@sellabitmum posted A Mammogram Review From The Small Boobs Blogger

29. Wendi says:

Thank you to everyone who contributed—it was a treat to watch all of this.

30. Megan says:

You’re all awesome. Thank you!
    Megan posted Move Along

31. marty says:

Loved it. Vikki, you and your kids made me smile until my cheeks hurt. Kate, I loved your elf (he wasn’t ever out of tune) – so cute, and everyone else too. This was loads of fun. Thank you for doing it, Neil.
    marty posted Thank a teacher today

32. Juli says:

Enjoy seeing all of you so much. Wishing everyone a peaceful holiday.

33. Deb Rox says:

Fantastic! Cheers to all! Neil, I loved your little movie. Happiest of holidays to you.

34. Patricia says:

Y’all are magfansationalooza! Glad I got tickets for the concert.

35. Pingback: The Most Bloggeriffic Time of the Year « Suebob's Awesome Brain

36. Cindy Allen says:

I enjoyed each performance. Happy Holidays!

37. Toulouse says:

I may be an idiot this morning but I can’t see where to link up my song so I’ll just put it here and hope you’ll add it for me.
    Here’s The 12 Days of Chrismukkah:

So enjoyed these and need all the holiday cheer we can get right now.

38. Momo Fali says:

I love this thing more and more every year. And, yes, I called it a thing.

39. Pingback: All the Holiday Posts You Missed (and trust me, you shouldn’t) | all.things.fadra

40. Great selection. Most of these I’ve never heard before. It’s nice to listen to new (to me) Christmas songs. I enjoyed Christmas in Mississippi particularly. That’s a lovely little red roof house in the snow.
    Hazel Anastasia posted Snow

41. Fadra says:

Thanks for letting me participate again this year! I loved watching everyone. I have a newfound respect for some, admiration for others, and total amusement for the rest.

Now when is someone going to give Erin (of Swonderland) a recording contract?
    Fadra posted All the Holiday Posts You Missed (and trust me, you shouldn’t)