Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Alexis on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: I’m in again! I’m thinking either Have Yourself a...
- Kizz on Mom, Are You a Feminist?: Thank you, Neil’s mom!
- Kizz on Mom, Are You a Feminist?: Yes, please.
- Laurel Regan on Mom, Are You a Feminist?: Your mom is seriously the best. LOVE her!
- Neil on Mom, Are You a Feminist?: Her secret ingredient is… Ketchup.
Tag Archives: women
This was a difficult week. I started packing, initiating the process of leaving the house I have shared with Sophia for so many years. Sure, it’s only taken me six years to get this point of taking action, but I … Continue reading
The shoulder is the Mason-Dixon line of a woman’s body. North and South. To the North are her wide eyes and the gentle face, as innocent as a child’s. To the South lies the lusty flesh that is only seen … Continue reading
It’s one thing to have a woman run for President, or become a CEO, but enough is enough. It’s not fair. You keep on infringing on our territory, without giving us anywhere to go. You can wear a dress. You … Continue reading
1. Yesterday, I chatted with a guy on Facebook. He was someone I didn’t know, but he seemed to know me. He noticed that we had befriended many of the same bloggers. “A lot of married women, right?!” he joked. … Continue reading
I’m a crazy guy with marital issues who currently lives with his mother and talks about his penis all the time. You’re an attractive, intelligent married woman with two children. We both blog. Can we ever really become friends? Was … Continue reading
Today’s guest poster is Linsey from Uncouth Heathen. I knew she was special from the minute I read her About page: “I began with a major in Biochemistry, switched to History, then Political Science, Philosophy, Psychology, English and finally settled … Continue reading
Today’s guest post is written by blogger/mother Marinka of Motherhood in NYC. Marinka and I are fairly new to each other online., but she’s funny — and I adore funny women. But her name brought up some red flags. “Are you … Continue reading
The big question on my mind after yesterday’s post was “What type of pornography do women like?” After doing extensive research and interviewing several female bloggers on Facebook chat while offering unsuccessfully to show them my new “web-cam,” I now … Continue reading
My name is Neilochka. I am a mother of two living in Los Angeles, who doesn’t really feel like she belongs. I am insecure being around some of my more successful friends and wish that my husband was more attentive … Continue reading