Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- Harley Dodge on Making a Plan at Hot n’ Tot: In 2008 and 2009, with the downturn in the housing market, The Home Depot announced the layoff...
- natasha on Meet My Russian Bride: answer to jim: you are a racist, stupid and Misogynist, accusing the majoroty of russian women in prostitution!
- Mod Mom Beyond IndieDom on Central Park: These are fantastic! You captured what I love about New York – there are so many moments and...
- Vee on Central Park: Huh. I always thought Big Bird lived in Chicago. Great pictures, Neil.
- Denise on Central Park: When I first moved to Boulder in the mid-90′s I would get around downtown on roller-skates that I had painted purple...
Tag Archives: Sex
Many of you ask me about my religion, wondering if I truly adhere to the belief in an all powerful, all-knowing God. Here’s what I think: None of us can truly know if God exists, but anyone who admires nature, … Continue reading
Hi, this is Neil’s Talking Penis. Remember when I used to post ALL the time on “Citizen of the Month?” You haven’t heard from me in quite a while. Why? Well, frankly, there has been nothing to report. Unlike … Continue reading
The big question on my mind after yesterday’s post was “What type of pornography do women like?” After doing extensive research and interviewing several female bloggers on Facebook chat while offering unsuccessfully to show them my new “web-cam,” I now … Continue reading
– starring Neil, Sophia, Neil’s Mom, several half-naked girls from Queens, and introducing Moondog, as Neil’s surfer dude buddy. FADE IN: INT. DON CARLOS’ FISH TACOS – REDONDO BEACH – DAY Neil and Moondog have just finished hanging ten at … Continue reading
I just came out of therapy. This is how it went with my therapist, Brenda. Therapist: Hi, Neil. Neil: Hello, Brenda. Therapist: How are you doing? Neil: I want to show you something on the computer. My blog post today. … Continue reading
Sophia and I had the worst flight back to Los Angeles. Sophia had a cold. The obnoxious couple in front of us had a crying baby. The airplane was cramped. When we arrived in Los Angeles, LAX was backed up … Continue reading