Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Gurukarm on Fictional Characters of New York #44: Wow… So real-life. Your Beth has a good heart, and the new neighbors have none at all…
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #45: Again- what a talent you have for bringing an image to full life in such a few words.
- Leila on Tinderitis: “No mountain-climbers”. LOL.
- Kir on Fictional Characters of New York #44: I always love reading about your fictional characters, they jump off the page.
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #44: That last line nailed it right to the wall.
Tag Archives: romance
I was not surprised when she blocked me on Facebook and Twitter. She TOLD me that she was going to do it. But I figured it would be for a few days, and then she would be back. … Continue reading
Neil: So, what do you think? J: I, uh, like the idea. Neil: You don’t like it. I can hear it in your voice. J: No, it is a clever idea. It might even work. Neil: So, what’s the problem? … Continue reading
It was Sophia’s birthday on Saturday, and we went to LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art). We had a great day together. “Are you two getting back together?” a friend texted me. “No,” I answered. “Just a fun … Continue reading
(photo by sudergal, on flickr) The Valentine’s Day Emergency Hotline at mister_valentinesday (Yahoo IM) Are you alone on Valentine’s Day? Is the only Valentine’s Day Card you received the one from the supermarket with a discount coupon for Dannon Yogurt? … Continue reading
(Three Women by Fernand Leger) Thank you for all the nice things you said about my dancing debut on Citizen of the Month. I was frankly surprised by the positive reaction, especially from female bloggers. In fact, I’d like to … Continue reading
Happy Valentine’s Day, Sophia! Happy Valentine’s Day, Mom! Happy Valentine’s Day, Beautiful Bloggers of the Blogosphere! May We All Find True Love and Blog About it! And now for your listening pleasure, I sing the classic "Love Will Keep Us … Continue reading
I’m a man of science, so astrology, like tarot card reading and mind-reading, is just pure nonsense to me. Is there anyone out there who believes in astrology? Don’t be shy. I’m open-minded. Maybe you can explain how it all … Continue reading
(photo via Meggiecat) Here’s a great story about finding love: Meet Paul Henry, a retired professor from Redding, California and Jen-Chi Anderson, a retired nutritionist from Carmel, California. Both were nearing their eighties. Both survived their spouses. Both wanted to … Continue reading