Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- magpie on The Five Day Man Cold: The Final Chapter: squirrels hate low fat cream cheese, so i think you’re good.
- maillotfootpascher on Christmas Day Tidbits: we spinned the dreidel and we kissed all night
- Father Muskrat on Walking in the Rain: I stood in the pouring rain on my birthday a few days ago. I had on a swimsuit. It was fun!
- Amy on Life with Mother: It appears you are the only one who thinks it is weird to live with your mother. It’s not like you never left. Or...
- sizzle on Walking in the Rain: This made me miss you. Someone needs to film you!
Tag Archives: romance
Neil: So, what do you think? J: I, uh, like the idea. Neil: You don’t like it. I can hear it in your voice. J: No, it is a clever idea. It might even work. Neil: So, what’s the problem? … Continue reading
It was Sophia’s birthday on Saturday, and we went to LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art). We had a great day together. “Are you two getting back together?” a friend texted me. “No,” I answered. “Just a fun … Continue reading
(photo by sudergal, on flickr) The Valentine’s Day Emergency Hotline at mister_valentinesday (Yahoo IM) Are you alone on Valentine’s Day? Is the only Valentine’s Day Card you received the one from the supermarket with a discount coupon for Dannon Yogurt? … Continue reading
(Three Women by Fernand Leger) Thank you for all the nice things you said about my dancing debut on Citizen of the Month. I was frankly surprised by the positive reaction, especially from female bloggers. In fact, I’d like to … Continue reading
Happy Valentine’s Day, Sophia! Happy Valentine’s Day, Mom! Happy Valentine’s Day, Beautiful Bloggers of the Blogosphere! May We All Find True Love and Blog About it! And now for your listening pleasure, I sing the classic "Love Will Keep Us … Continue reading
I’m a man of science, so astrology, like tarot card reading and mind-reading, is just pure nonsense to me. Is there anyone out there who believes in astrology? Don’t be shy. I’m open-minded. Maybe you can explain how it all … Continue reading
(photo via Meggiecat) Here’s a great story about finding love: Meet Paul Henry, a retired professor from Redding, California and Jen-Chi Anderson, a retired nutritionist from Carmel, California. Both were nearing their eighties. Both survived their spouses. Both wanted to … Continue reading