Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I like what Veronica said. Sometimes in marriage the tide is in and sometimes it’s out. But...
- Veronica on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I think there’s hope for Victor and Cindy. Marriages hit the doldrums. Sometimes paths...
- nance on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I read this and the previous post with interest because while I am not Out There, my two...
- Marie on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I can’t even begin to describe how disappointed I am in the online datingshere…...
- Veronica on The “Like Generation” in Dating: When I was in my 20s, the shared interest part was not that important. There were so many...
Tag Archives: romance
I was not surprised when she blocked me on Facebook and Twitter. She TOLD me that she was going to do it. But I figured it would be for a few days, and then she would be back. … Continue reading
Neil: So, what do you think? J: I, uh, like the idea. Neil: You don’t like it. I can hear it in your voice. J: No, it is a clever idea. It might even work. Neil: So, what’s the problem? … Continue reading
It was Sophia’s birthday on Saturday, and we went to LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art). We had a great day together. “Are you two getting back together?” a friend texted me. “No,” I answered. “Just a fun … Continue reading
(photo by sudergal, on flickr) The Valentine’s Day Emergency Hotline at mister_valentinesday (Yahoo IM) Are you alone on Valentine’s Day? Is the only Valentine’s Day Card you received the one from the supermarket with a discount coupon for Dannon Yogurt? … Continue reading
(Three Women by Fernand Leger) Thank you for all the nice things you said about my dancing debut on Citizen of the Month. I was frankly surprised by the positive reaction, especially from female bloggers. In fact, I’d like to … Continue reading
Happy Valentine’s Day, Sophia! Happy Valentine’s Day, Mom! Happy Valentine’s Day, Beautiful Bloggers of the Blogosphere! May We All Find True Love and Blog About it! And now for your listening pleasure, I sing the classic "Love Will Keep Us … Continue reading
I’m a man of science, so astrology, like tarot card reading and mind-reading, is just pure nonsense to me. Is there anyone out there who believes in astrology? Don’t be shy. I’m open-minded. Maybe you can explain how it all … Continue reading
(photo via Meggiecat) Here’s a great story about finding love: Meet Paul Henry, a retired professor from Redding, California and Jen-Chi Anderson, a retired nutritionist from Carmel, California. Both were nearing their eighties. Both survived their spouses. Both wanted to … Continue reading