Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I like what Veronica said. Sometimes in marriage the tide is in and sometimes it’s out. But...
- Veronica on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I think there’s hope for Victor and Cindy. Marriages hit the doldrums. Sometimes paths...
- nance on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I read this and the previous post with interest because while I am not Out There, my two...
- Marie on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I can’t even begin to describe how disappointed I am in the online datingshere…...
- Veronica on The “Like Generation” in Dating: When I was in my 20s, the shared interest part was not that important. There were so many...
InstagramsInstagram API did not respond.
Tag Archives: men
For the last few months, there have been these YouTube advertisements plastered all over the subway platforms, in the subway cars, and even on the subways themselves. They showcase a group of girls who look no more than fifteen years … Continue reading
Early to bed, early to rise, Makes a man boring until he dies, Eat the best food, f*ck all the night, Wear comfortable shoes before a long flight.
Editor’s Note: I know this post is rather odd. Look at it as an experiment. Every man instinctively knows the recipe for a successful and happy life. The recipe is as simple as the easiest homemade mac-n-cheese or a basic … Continue reading
Many of you ask me about my religion, wondering if I truly adhere to the belief in an all powerful, all-knowing God. Here’s what I think: None of us can truly know if God exists, but anyone who admires nature, … Continue reading
We were on the couch, kissing and undressing, when I suggested we go into the bedroom. “I don’t know. I’m not sure I feel the same way about you anymore?” she said. I pulled back, suddenly feeling very alone, like … Continue reading
It’s one thing to have a woman run for President, or become a CEO, but enough is enough. It’s not fair. You keep on infringing on our territory, without giving us anywhere to go. You can wear a dress. You … Continue reading
1. Yesterday, I chatted with a guy on Facebook. He was someone I didn’t know, but he seemed to know me. He noticed that we had befriended many of the same bloggers. “A lot of married women, right?!” he joked. … Continue reading
I’m a crazy guy with marital issues who currently lives with his mother and talks about his penis all the time. You’re an attractive, intelligent married woman with two children. We both blog. Can we ever really become friends? Was … Continue reading
I am writing a screenplay with another writer back in Los Angeles. We get along well, but waste a lot of time getting into ridiculous arguments on the phone about the direction of the scenes. The problem is that we … Continue reading
Today’s guest poster is Linsey from Uncouth Heathen. I knew she was special from the minute I read her About page: “I began with a major in Biochemistry, switched to History, then Political Science, Philosophy, Psychology, English and finally settled … Continue reading