Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- louis vuitton mens wallets on Life with Mother: nearly all cameras people in the usa will be amount of brown leafy, certainly not dark colored...
- How Come Live Free Porn Webcams Are Typically A Good Choice to Beneficial Live Sex on Every Day is Men’s Day: Hi, just wanted to tell you, I...
- E.Perez on My Conversation with TLC Marketing Customer Service: My sister suggested I will like this web site. Your dog once was fully perfect....
- tory bruch coupon code for free on I Vow to Move My Ass: Kinds of is often brought on by costs around all the employing the same. Tory Burch showed...
- louis vuitton bag on Explaining Halloween to Foreigners: In line with Case Monster’s web-site, the usa uses 40 million louis vuitton bag...
Tag Archives: men
Early to bed, early to rise, Makes a man boring until he dies, Eat the best food, f*ck all the night, Wear comfortable shoes before a long flight.
Editor’s Note: I know this post is rather odd. Look at it as an experiment. Every man instinctively knows the recipe for a successful and happy life. The recipe is as simple as the easiest homemade mac-n-cheese or a basic … Continue reading
Many of you ask me about my religion, wondering if I truly adhere to the belief in an all powerful, all-knowing God. Here’s what I think: None of us can truly know if God exists, but anyone who admires nature, … Continue reading
We were on the couch, kissing and undressing, when I suggested we go into the bedroom. “I don’t know. I’m not sure I feel the same way about you anymore?” she said. I pulled back, suddenly feeling very alone, like … Continue reading
It’s one thing to have a woman run for President, or become a CEO, but enough is enough. It’s not fair. You keep on infringing on our territory, without giving us anywhere to go. You can wear a dress. You … Continue reading
1. Yesterday, I chatted with a guy on Facebook. He was someone I didn’t know, but he seemed to know me. He noticed that we had befriended many of the same bloggers. “A lot of married women, right?!” he joked. … Continue reading
I’m a crazy guy with marital issues who currently lives with his mother and talks about his penis all the time. You’re an attractive, intelligent married woman with two children. We both blog. Can we ever really become friends? Was … Continue reading
I am writing a screenplay with another writer back in Los Angeles. We get along well, but waste a lot of time getting into ridiculous arguments on the phone about the direction of the scenes. The problem is that we … Continue reading
Today’s guest poster is Linsey from Uncouth Heathen. I knew she was special from the minute I read her About page: “I began with a major in Biochemistry, switched to History, then Political Science, Philosophy, Psychology, English and finally settled … Continue reading
Today’s guest post is written by blogger/mother Marinka of Motherhood in NYC. Marinka and I are fairly new to each other online., but she’s funny — and I adore funny women. But her name brought up some red flags. “Are you … Continue reading