Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- sarah gilbert on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: this is fantastic. I’ve always been fascinated by these tenements and the...
- Kizz on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: What was all that bellyaching about? You got some great shots. I am forever amazed that...
- Sheila on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: So wonderful. Thank you~
- jana on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: Oh wow. These are beautiful photographs.
- sheri on The Slummification of Kissena Boulevard: Im very sorry but a few years ago I directly asked the employees at Amore…they are not...
Tag Archives: insecurity
I had pre-booked my American Airlines seat for the aisle seat, row 17, seat D. When I arrived at it, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I was seated next to an attractive woman in her thirties in middle … Continue reading
Off to Las Vegas for the weekend, so my Friday post is early. I’m meeting some bloggers, which always causes me some anxiety. But why should I be the one always talking about my insecurity and self-esteem problems? I’m curious … Continue reading
Dear Vivian, I have never done this before — written to a blogger who I don’t know personally — but I must tell you how much your last few posts, your series on “Love and Happiness,” has meant to me. … Continue reading
I signed up for his application that emails you when someone “unfollows” you on Twitter. This means that you immediately learn when a person has decided to refuse to see your brilliant 140-character “tweets” on their timeline, so they will … Continue reading
I miss Brenda, my friendly therapist in Los Angeles, the one with the nice legs. During our last meeting, I told her I was going to New York for a few month. I was embarrassed to tell her this, fearing … Continue reading
For the first time in a very long time, I spent a good hour just looking at a blank screen. I was thinking about why you come here to this blog. I figure you come here because you like something … Continue reading
Beyonce Says: Call me, Neilochka! You’re not going to believe this. Remember a few days ago, I wrote a post saying how insecure women were, and I said that since I am a male, I’m more confident than you. I … Continue reading
I’m beginning to think that magazines intentionally choose articles to make their readers feel insecure, buy their magazine, and eat up the products advertised in the current issue. (I’m sure some blogs do the same thing) A few days ago, … Continue reading
Therapy was very emotional this week. I didn’t cry, but I almost did. We weren’t even talking about anything significant. I was explaining to her about some writing project. I was having some trouble with the plot. It was … Continue reading