Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- louis vuitton bag on Explaining Halloween to Foreigners: In line with Case Monster’s web-site, the usa uses 40 million louis vuitton bag...
- magpie on The Five Day Man Cold: The Final Chapter: squirrels hate low fat cream cheese, so i think you’re good.
- Father Muskrat on Walking in the Rain: I stood in the pouring rain on my birthday a few days ago. I had on a swimsuit. It was fun!
- Amy on Life with Mother: It appears you are the only one who thinks it is weird to live with your mother. It’s not like you never left. Or...
- sizzle on Walking in the Rain: This made me miss you. Someone needs to film you!
Tag Archives: bloggers
My blogging friend, Mocha Momma, was on NPR yesterday talking about the topic of the day (actually it has been a topic for five months now): “Are Marketers Ruining the ‘Mommy Blogosphere?” This “disclosure” issue seems to be embedded in … Continue reading
Marci of LvGurl, Shana of Gorillabuns, Kim of 180/360, Andrea of Alphababy, and Elisabeth of Little Miss Mel. Top photo taken by Sophia! Bottom photos by Kim. More photos taken by the talented Kim on her flickr account. Last December, … Continue reading
As I revealed yesterday, I had started to gather up photos of many of you. I am still searching for those missing from the list. A few of you don’t have Flickr accounts, so I’ll just have to imagine what … Continue reading
Sanford: Hi, I’m Redd Foxx. Stanford: And I’m Wille Garson. Sanford: Together we play Sanford and Stanford, on the new hit CBS comedy of the same name. Stanford: And if you have no idea what we are talking about, you … Continue reading
Note: From the comments I have already received on this post, I can tell that this post doesn’t really work — at least the way it was intended. Now I know why people avoid writing boring political posts. What I … Continue reading
Important Update: Monday 1:15PM — Before you read any further, I have been reminded by a friendly caller from the Los Angeles area that I have called HER as much as she has called ME, and that this post is … Continue reading
Here are the links to most of the interviews done in 2008 for the Great Interview Experiment. To join up in 2009, add your name to this list. Ascender interviews Pam of Nerd’s Eye View Pam of Nerd’s Eye View … Continue reading
“Sing a Christmahanukwanzaakah Song,” recorded by Neilochka (mp3) Sing, sing a song Sing out loud Sing out strong Sing of dreidels and snow Sing of Santa and mistletoe Sing, sing a song If you’re a blogger You definitely belong Don’t … Continue reading
(Leah, I’m stealing this photo you took to give others a false sense of my sophistication. ) On Friday night, I saw the musical “Wicked” at the Pantages Theater with Wendy from Quiet About Alot of Things. Although Wendy lives in … Continue reading