Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- Harley Dodge on Making a Plan at Hot n’ Tot: In 2008 and 2009, with the downturn in the housing market, The Home Depot announced the layoff...
- natasha on Meet My Russian Bride: answer to jim: you are a racist, stupid and Misogynist, accusing the majoroty of russian women in prostitution!
- Mod Mom Beyond IndieDom on Central Park: These are fantastic! You captured what I love about New York – there are so many moments and...
- Vee on Central Park: Huh. I always thought Big Bird lived in Chicago. Great pictures, Neil.
- Denise on Central Park: When I first moved to Boulder in the mid-90′s I would get around downtown on roller-skates that I had painted purple...
Category Archives: Music
photo by Kirida David the Jewish Reindeer Had a very Jewish nose All of the other reindeer Used to think of themselves as foes David the Jewish Reindeer Kvetched about his daily woes He couldn’t get no p***y Even from … Continue reading
Asking you for your perception of me was a powerful exercise. It has enabled me to look at myself from an outsider’s perspective. And you know what – Screw you! What the hell was I thinking?! Who wants to face … Continue reading
Do you remember two weeks ago I wrote about this “YouTube for Pornography?” My conclusion: I wasn’t very impressed with this site. Who wants to see those robotic men pounding away at the woman on the kitchen table? It’s also … Continue reading
And the winner for the best description of the meaning behind Starship’s “We Built This City” is — the beautiful Memarie Lane – with this gem: I think I’ve got it. They’re alluding to the founding of our country, the … Continue reading
Sometimes the God of Rock and Roll works in mysterious ways. Consider Sunday afternoon – It was hot in Los Angeles, and I was sitting around in my underwear, looking at different music videos on YouTube. By chance, I hit … Continue reading
The winner of this contest is the one who writes the best description of what the artists are trying to communicate in this music video. The winner wins nothing.
How can there be hate in this world when there is music, hot babes in elevators, and cool unshaven singers walking the streets in music videos? Sucaria — Sexy song by Israeli Pop Star Roni “Superstar” Duani Algerian Rocker Rachid … Continue reading
“Where Do You Go to Go Away” by Gale Garnett
Ever since I was a teenager, I listened to music when I was feeling down. Remember my obsession with ABBA a few months ago? Sometimes, I’m in the mood for some hard rock to lift me out of the … Continue reading
Merry Christmas! Neilochka: Help me, I’m Jewish! Why am I on this weird guy’s lap? Santa Claus: Now listen very carefully, young Jewish Neilochka. One day, you will have a “blog.” I know you don’t know what that means right … Continue reading