Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Ms. Moon on Flushing, the Song: That’s beautiful! How lovely, Neil!
- Neil on Ten Years of Citizen of the Month – A Dedication: Thank you, Martin.
- The Honourable Husband on Ten Years of Citizen of the Month – A Dedication: A rather belated comment, but I couldn’t let the occasion...
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I like what Veronica said. Sometimes in marriage the tide is in and sometimes it’s out. But...
- Veronica on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I think there’s hope for Victor and Cindy. Marriages hit the doldrums. Sometimes paths...
Category Archives: Music
Welcome to the Fourth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert! Happy Holidays. May the power of music bring joy and healing, especially to those who need it. Let’s hope that 2010 brings us all health, happiness, and the ability to … Continue reading
Dear Michael from October, 2007.
“A “Bloggy” Santa Baby” performed by Kristy of She Just Walks Around With It (via San Francisco) “Grown Up Christmas List” performed by Allison at Maple Mama (via Vermont) “Winter Wonderland” performed by Redneck Mommy (via Alberta, Canada) “The Little … Continue reading
photo by Kirida David the Jewish Reindeer Had a very Jewish nose All of the other reindeer Used to think of themselves as foes David the Jewish Reindeer Kvetched about his daily woes He couldn’t get no p***y Even from … Continue reading
Asking you for your perception of me was a powerful exercise. It has enabled me to look at myself from an outsider’s perspective. And you know what — Screw you! What the hell was I thinking?! Who wants to face … Continue reading
Do you remember two weeks ago I wrote about this “YouTube for Pornography?” My conclusion: I wasn’t very impressed with this site. Who wants to see those robotic men pounding away at the woman on the kitchen table? It’s also … Continue reading
And the winner for the best description of the meaning behind Starship’s “We Built This City” is — the beautiful Memarie Lane – with this gem: I think I’ve got it. They’re alluding to the founding of our country, the … Continue reading
Sometimes the God of Rock and Roll works in mysterious ways. Consider Sunday afternoon — It was hot in Los Angeles, and I was sitting around in my underwear, looking at different music videos on YouTube. By chance, I hit … Continue reading
The winner of this contest is the one who writes the best description of what the artists are trying to communicate in this music video. The winner wins nothing.