Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- Hannah on Do You Believe in True Love?: I became a believer when it happened to me. Experience is my truth. What about you Neil?
- Marie Nicole on Do You Believe in True Love?: I believe in true love. I also believe we all get to live it. You’ve lived it, are living it,...
- Denise on Do You Believe in True Love?: I opened the door at a party and met my husband for the first time when I was 15. We got together when I...
- Suzanne on Do You Believe in True Love?: I told my boyfriend (now husband) that I loved him after about 3 dates. Six months after meeting we were...
- lisahgolden on Do You Believe in True Love?: I’ve come to believe. It’s been a process. A journey. And definitely a risk.
Category Archives: Blogging and the Internet
Do you believe in true love or is it the stuff of fiction? Why are some so lucky, basking in the sun of happiness – – while others are invisible to life’s greatest joy? Who am I? Why am I? … Continue reading
After my birthday and my eighth blogiversary, I had this brilliant idea in which to re-energize my blog. I would sit down every night at midnight and write the first thing that came to my mind, no matter how short … Continue reading
It was my birthday a few days ago. It was also the anniversary of my blog, Citizen of the Month, which I started on March 7, 2005. I can’t believe that I am entering my ninth year of blogging. … Continue reading
Neil: So, what do you think? J: I, uh, like the idea. Neil: You don’t like it. I can hear it in your voice. J: No, it is a clever idea. It might even work. Neil: So, what’s the problem? … Continue reading
I’d like to say a “thank you” to those who said nice things about my Instagram photos from my trip to New Zealand, especially those that I took of Juli. I’ve been taking these Instagram photos for a while now, … Continue reading
Welcome to the The 2012 Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert! It is my honor to be with you here for the seventh year of this concert. It’s been a tough year for many of us. May the power of … Continue reading
I’m going to be honest with you. I woke up this morning wondering if the time has come to stop celebrating the unity of mankind (OK, peoplekind… damn feminists). 2012 has given religion a bad name. For many of … Continue reading