Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Kim on Mom, Are You a Feminist?: Haha. Your mom sounds like she is one heck of an awesome woman. Love how she keeps it real and honest.
- NotKate on Mom, Are You a Feminist?: Hey Neil, Are those binders full of women?
- Kristin Shaw on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: I am planning to have my 5yo and I sing a special version...
- Nenette on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: Okay, I’m in this year with a mangled version of Ang...
- Dresden on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: first year I have guts to participate! Signing up for a...
Tag Archives: therapy
Hi, Brenda. If it is Tuesday afternoon, this means that we are just sitting down at your computer and looking at my blog together for the first time. This was the idea, right? That you, as my therapist, might better … Continue reading
Sophia had a little “discussion” with me this morning about my constant pooh-poohing of advertising, calling it immature. “We could always use another hundred dollars to help pay for something like our over-priced health insurance. It’s not like we’re wealthy … Continue reading
I’m sitting across from Brenda, my therapist. Therapist: So, how did you feel about i? Neil: I was a little upset at her. Therapist: So what did you do? Neil: I withdrew. I went into my room and wrote. … Continue reading
Later today, I’ll be walking into therapy with my head held high. Yesterday, I took an important step towards being assertive. I spoke up for myself. I stood my ground, despite the aggressiveness of my opponent. It all started when … Continue reading
Therapy was very emotional this week. I didn’t cry, but I almost did. We weren’t even talking about anything significant. I was explaining to her about some writing project. I was having some trouble with the plot. It was … Continue reading
Today’s blog post was nixed by Sophia. She thought it was too personal. I’m respectful of that. She is absolutely amazing. She “allows” me to write pretty much anything I want. Of course, being a tinge passive-aggressive, I wanted to … Continue reading
I never rebelled against my parents, and that’s unhealthy. They were always there for me. I’m still a child in many ways. (sorry, Mom — not your fault) Now THAT’S unhealthy. It is frustrating to me. It is frustrating to … Continue reading
Last night, I awoke from a dream at 3AM. I couldn’t fall back asleep because my mind was working overtime, trying to decipher one of mankind’s greatest secret since the Celestine Prophecy: How many women can one man make … Continue reading
Today, Sophia and I sat in Borders for half the day, reading self-help books. I was determined to find a book that described me and my “problems” in psychological terms. After my two months of therapy, I’m fully convinced I … Continue reading