Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Jane on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert — LIVE!: Neil, you are my hero. All who participated, you are...
- Nenette on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert — LIVE!: What an awesome group of people! Loved this, Neil!...
- Tara Livesay on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert — LIVE!: SO much fun — need to spend a few hours...
- His Suburban Uncoolness on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert — LIVE!: As always, a wonderful job by all.
- Aliza on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert — LIVE!: omg, Neil, your song is BEYOND AWESOME. How you...
Tag Archives: Christmas
“Sing a Christmahanukwanzaakah Song,” recorded by Neilochka (mp3) Sing, sing a song Sing out loud Sing out strong Sing of dreidels and snow Sing of Santa and mistletoe Sing, sing a song If you’re a blogger You definitely belong Don’t … Continue reading
The meal is over. We’ve given thanks. We’re feeling spiritual. So, what do we do the next day? We fight over parking spaces in the mall and push old women out of the way so we can get our grubby … Continue reading
Much like the Pilgrims thanked the Indians after they had their first decent meal in the New World, I like to use Thanksgiving, not only as an excuse to stuff myself with turkey, but as an opportunity to thank the … Continue reading
What says Sunday more than breakfast out at the local diner, doing the crossword puzzle, making a trip to the nearby Big Lots for paper towels, and seeing a movie (and sneaking into the second film at the multiplex just … Continue reading
(shiksa blogger on Christmas morning) Merry Christmas! Peace and love to everyone who celebrates on this special day. Did Santa bring you the gifts you were hoping for? If you want me today, you can find me with the other Jews … Continue reading
This week, we chose YOU as the Person of the Year because: “In 2006, the World Wide Web became a tool for bringing together the small contributions of millions of people and making them matter.” Three days later, the editors … Continue reading
poster girl Jamelah THE CONCERT PROGRAM Ellen performing Jingle Bell Rock Digital Father performing O Holy Night Psychotoddler performing Sevivon Becky performing God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen Elisabeth and Claire performing il est ne le divin enfant Sheana and Colleen … Continue reading
Happy Hannukah! Thanks for the emails wishing me a happy holiday. As a Jew, I like Hanukkah, but at the same time I realize that it is a fairly minor holiday blown out of proportion to compete with Christmas. … Continue reading
Your pet can take a photo with Santa at PetSmart! I don’t know if I will make this a tradition of actually writing about every single person I make my “Blog Crush of the Day,” but tomorrow my crush … Continue reading