Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Neil on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: Great!
- Paula Kiger on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: I love this so much! Put me down for O Come All Ye...
- Lori Lavender Luz on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: My sisters and I do Dona Nobis Pacem as a trio.
- Deb @ Bright and Precious on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: I LOVE this idea. You are brilliant, sir...
- Dory on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: I’m in. Don’t know which Christmas song I’ll...
Category Archives: Movies and Television
Greetings to you, the lucky finder of this golden ticket, from Mr. Willy Wonka! I shake you warmly by the hand! Tremendous things are in store for you! Many wonderful surprises await you! For now, I do invite you to … Continue reading
I’ve never done this before, but this post is really for just one person, my childhood friend, Tuck, who I know reads this blog. I went to the movies today and the studios are already promoting their summer movies. It seems … Continue reading
Did you all see Dancing with the Stars on Monday night? What did you think? The show just gets better and better. (note: read with sarcasm) Here’s my weekly recap: Tonight on Dancing with the Stars, Marlee Matlin’s Samba was … Continue reading
I watched this show on Sunday: Oprah’s Big Give. The very concept of the show made me uncomfortable: An Amazing Race reality show where contestants compete by seeing who can give away the most stuff to poor, miserable, and … Continue reading
I’m waiting… for that apology… Does this joust go with my shoes? You know I don’t like green peppers in my kung pao chicken! Why must you always flirt with Fury in my presence? I thought your mother was staying … Continue reading
I woke up this morning and saw a large manila package outside our door. I opened the door, still in my underwear, and took it. It was for Sophia. Since she was still sleeping, I took the initiative to open … Continue reading
“Dance is the hidden language of the soul.” — dancer and choreographer Martha Graham “The television, that insidious beast, that Medusa which freezes a billion people to stone every night, staring fixedly, that Siren which called and sang and … Continue reading
Sophia got us the hottest tickets in town — today’s taping of the finale of “Dancing With the Stars.” We need to dress up, first, because they make you, and second, because we notice that only the good-looking people get … Continue reading
I am so glad that the producers of “Desperate Housewives” have apologized for the racial slur against Filipino medical professionals that was on the show’s first episode of this season. In the season premiere that aired Sunday on ABC, … Continue reading
1) All black people say “M-Fer.” True or False? From the Huffington Post: During the September 19 edition of his nationally syndicated radio program, discussing his recent trip to have dinner with Rev. Al Sharpton at Sylvia’s, a famous restaurant … Continue reading