Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Kathy @ SMART Living 365.com on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: I just found out about this and think it...
- Neil on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: Great!
- Paula Kiger on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: I love this so much! Put me down for O Come All Ye...
- Lori Lavender Luz on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: My sisters and I do Dona Nobis Pacem as a trio.
- Deb @ Bright and Precious on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: I LOVE this idea. You are brilliant, sir...
Category Archives: Advertising and Marketing
Prologue — I deleted this post on Friday, five minutes after I published it, thinking it stupid, but of course, I forgot that the minute you hit the publish button, off it flies onto the top perch of the Google … Continue reading
As so many of my blogging friends are involved in online giveaways or work as brand enthusiasts, is it becoming difficult to make jokes about these companies. I have friends with “business” connections to vibrator manufacturers to Butterball Turkey to … Continue reading
I see most of you as writers. Good writers. But few of you are as good as Tolstoy. The main difference between you and Tolstoy is that Tolstoy would not dance with me at a party, or even return … Continue reading
The Holiday season is all about joyful music and giving. As many of you know, music means everything to me. My friends never see me walking downtown or on the subway without my trusty iPod at my side, playing the … Continue reading
This post I am writing right now might seem like I am poking fun of mommyblogger promotions and giveaways, but that is not the case. The following is more about me and my marriage, and what to expect from a … Continue reading
Back in July, I had plans to go to BlogHer in San Francisco, living it up with hot mommybloggers from across the country. Since I was already in New York, I intended to use this free round-trip ticket that I … Continue reading
Are you a company looking to market to bloggers? A corporation excited about the potential of “social media?” A blogger wanting to increase his readership? One of the best ways to educate yourself is to attend a web or blogging … Continue reading
Women of Yesteryear Women of Today Men of Yesteryear Men of Today
The month began with me making plans to go to BlogHer with my free JCPenney/Dockers flight. It turned out that JCPenney/Dockers found it easier to abandon their promotion, ruining hundreds of hard-working people’s vacations than commit to their deal. … Continue reading