Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- magpie on The Five Day Man Cold: The Final Chapter: squirrels hate low fat cream cheese, so i think you’re good.
- Father Muskrat on Walking in the Rain: I stood in the pouring rain on my birthday a few days ago. I had on a swimsuit. It was fun!
- Amy on Life with Mother: It appears you are the only one who thinks it is weird to live with your mother. It’s not like you never left. Or...
- sizzle on Walking in the Rain: This made me miss you. Someone needs to film you!
- Irish Gumbo on Walking in the Rain: Bittersweet, sad and funny. As many good things are. I really dug the video, Neil.
Tag Archives: Christmahanukwanzaakah
Welcome to the The 2012 Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert! It is my honor to be with you here for the seventh year of this concert. It’s been a tough year for many of us. May the power of … Continue reading
I’m going to be honest with you. I woke up this morning wondering if the time has come to stop celebrating the unity of mankind (OK, peoplekind… damn feminists). 2012 has given religion a bad name. For many of … Continue reading
Welcome to the The 2011 Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert! This is the sixth year of this concert, and each year it gets better. How time flies. Six years! The first year of the concert, all the songs were in … Continue reading
It is Thanksgiving time, and you know what that means. Santa arrives at the end of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Boxes of ornaments appear from dusty basements. Even the 99% and the 1% put aside their differences, … Continue reading
The Fifth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert! — December 18, 2011 Official sign-up begins on Thanksgiving Day.
photo by Lotus at Sarcastic Mom Dear God, For four years we raised our voices in harmony, men and women of faith, and unbelievers alike (even with their dreary myths about dinosaurs and evolution), all in praise of the unity … Continue reading
After a long history of being treated like crap around the world, it is nice that Jews finally feel so comfortable in America. I can even write about Yom Kippur on Twitter and get knowledgeable responses about fasting from non-Jews … Continue reading
Welcome to the Fourth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert! Happy Holidays. May the power of music bring joy and healing, especially to those who need it. Let’s hope that 2010 brings us all health, happiness, and the ability to … Continue reading
Happy Thanksgiving. Tomorrow, Santa Claus made his first appearance at the Thanksgiving Day Parade, which means only one thing — Macy’s is open for business! Uh, I mean its the start of this special Holiday season. To me, nothing says … Continue reading