Many of you have emailed lately asking, “How are you and Sophia doing being apart?” I am so glad that you asked. Although being apart is difficult, it also gives us the opportunity for change — so both of us jumped on the express train to personal transformation.
Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- canon-mcmillan.patch.com on Every Day is Men’s Day: Good information. Lucky me I found your blog by accident (stumbleupon). I’ve...
- Jarred Haefner on Blog Held Hostage: First Update: There are various disputes about who first invented the name karaoke. One claim is that the...
- payday loans uk on BlogHer ’10: pqistwehkm apeincttiej
- Neil on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: No one does that.
- magpie on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: You know what? You take the little packet, you tear the corner off, and you dip the fries...