Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- sarah gilbert on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: this is fantastic. I’ve always been fascinated by these tenements and the...
- Kizz on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: What was all that bellyaching about? You got some great shots. I am forever amazed that...
- Sheila on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: So wonderful. Thank you~
- jana on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: Oh wow. These are beautiful photographs.
- sheri on The Slummification of Kissena Boulevard: Im very sorry but a few years ago I directly asked the employees at Amore…they are not...
Tag Archives: marriage
Wise men say, “Don’t air your dirty laundry,” so I’m not going to do that. But that doesn’t mean I can’t tell you about the clean, but still very wet laundry that was spinning in the dryer in the garage … Continue reading
It was Sophia’s birthday on Saturday, and we went to LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art). We had a great day together. “Are you two getting back together?” a friend texted me. “No,” I answered. “Just a fun … Continue reading
I want to be politically correct with my large female readership and say right off the bat that as a man I will never fully know what it feels like to give birth to another human being. But, to be … Continue reading
On the night before BlogHer, Sophia and I filled out the paperwork. There were four forms to complete. It was more complicated than I thought, forgetting for a moment that filing for divorce is a serious legal matter and … Continue reading
“Do we tip the driver?” I asked Sophia. We were in the backseat of a limo, part of the fleet from one of the most famous of Los Angeles livery services. “I’m not sure. I suppose so.” she answered, sipping … Continue reading
(taken down the block from my mother’s apartment building) “How much?” I asked the woman in the tight shorts standing on the corner. She seemed the perfect partner to help me complete my humiliation. “Ten dollars for a blowjob, twenty-five … Continue reading
Splat. I hit the cold hard bottom. Since returning from my visit with my mother and Sophia down in Florida, I have fallen apart. My anxiety level is at an all time high. All the strands of my life are … Continue reading
Welcome to the Hotel California.
“I love you.” “I love you.” “Let’s get married.” “I have a better idea. Let’s walk into the middle of a highway, hand in hand, waiting for a eighteen-wheeler to run us over!”