Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Kizz on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: What was all that bellyaching about? You got some great shots. I am forever amazed that...
- Sheila on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: So wonderful. Thank you~
- jana on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: Oh wow. These are beautiful photographs.
- sheri on The Slummification of Kissena Boulevard: Im very sorry but a few years ago I directly asked the employees at Amore…they are not...
- tiff on Fans Shocked at Bugs Bunny Gay Revelation: So its not okay for cartoon characters to be gay.. but it is okay for sexual and drug enuendos?...
Tag Archives: separation
On the night before BlogHer, Sophia and I filled out the paperwork. There were four forms to complete. It was more complicated than I thought, forgetting for a moment that filing for divorce is a serious legal matter and … Continue reading
“Do we tip the driver?” I asked Sophia. We were in the backseat of a limo, part of the fleet from one of the most famous of Los Angeles livery services. “I’m not sure. I suppose so.” she answered, sipping … Continue reading
Splat. I hit the cold hard bottom. Since returning from my visit with my mother and Sophia down in Florida, I have fallen apart. My anxiety level is at an all time high. All the strands of my life are … Continue reading
Hi, this is Neil’s Talking Penis. Remember when I used to post ALL the time on “Citizen of the Month?” You haven’t heard from me in quite a while. Why? Well, frankly, there has been nothing to report. Unlike … Continue reading
Many of you have emailed lately asking, “How are you and Sophia doing being apart?” I am so glad that you asked. Although being apart is difficult, it also gives us the opportunity for change — so both of us … Continue reading
I do miss her. Even if being apart is the best route. I enjoy my “freedom,” but it can get lonely. I enjoy looking at everyone’s BlogHer cleavage on Flickr, but it isn’t the same as touching the warmth and … Continue reading
As I begin this new chapter in my life, I promise to be honest and open with you, hiding nothing, although I will leave it to your imagination to figure out if I am wearing pants or not.
This week, my posts will be piss poor. I may just skip days. Hey, it’s just a blog. Why am I being such a downer about the quality of Citizen of the Month? I’m always so good with my blog … Continue reading