Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- Lilac on Do You Believe in True Love?: Hi Neil… I’ve read your posts for a time… NY was once a HUGE part of my life…(I live...
- Hannah on Do You Believe in True Love?: I became a believer when it happened to me. Experience is my truth. What about you Neil?
- Marie Nicole on Do You Believe in True Love?: I believe in true love. I also believe we all get to live it. You’ve lived it, are living it,...
- Denise on Do You Believe in True Love?: I opened the door at a party and met my husband for the first time when I was 15. We got together when I...
- Suzanne on Do You Believe in True Love?: I told my boyfriend (now husband) that I loved him after about 3 dates. Six months after meeting we were...
Category Archives: Life with Sophia
I haven’t spoken to Sophia in three months. I have been reluctant to mention this to you, fearing you think I am hopelessly pining for us to get back together, which is not the case at all. But I’m a … Continue reading
Wise men say, “Don’t air your dirty laundry,” so I’m not going to do that. But that doesn’t mean I can’t tell you about the clean, but still very wet laundry that was spinning in the dryer in the garage … Continue reading
In 2005, I separated from my wife. But it wasn’t a real separation because we still saw each other every day. In 2010, we decided that it was time to file for divorce. But her father-in-law became sick, so we … Continue reading
Facebook Chat from last week with my blogging friend, Jill, mother of three. ++++ Neil: Hi, Jill. Jill: Hey, Neil! What’s up? Neil: Can I talk to you about personal stuff? Jill: Sure. Neil: Sophia and I got our papers … Continue reading
If you were on Twitter or Facebook this weekend, and you follow my updates, you know how important the Oscars are to me. The watching of the Academy Awards is a ritual since childhood, when I watched the glamorous show … Continue reading
It was Sophia’s birthday on Saturday, and we went to LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art). We had a great day together. “Are you two getting back together?” a friend texted me. “No,” I answered. “Just a fun … Continue reading
It was going to be our last Valentine’s Day “date night” as a married couple. We were going to attend a special film screening. Sophia’s former boss was unable to make it, so he gave the tickets to us. … Continue reading
Just because I haven’t been writing a lot on my blog doesn’t mean I haven’t been online. Ever since Sophia and I filed for divorce, I’ve been receiving advice from online friends near and far about how to proceed with … Continue reading
I want to be politically correct with my large female readership and say right off the bat that as a man I will never fully know what it feels like to give birth to another human being. But, to be … Continue reading