Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- Neil on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: No one does that.
- magpie on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: You know what? You take the little packet, you tear the corner off, and you dip the fries...
- Neil on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: Actually good place because they leave you alone for an hour and free wifi. Starbucks are...
- Christie on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: You sit and drink coffee in McDonald’s? Trying to picture doing that.
- Sarah Piazza on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: That last sentence alone made this post totally worth reading.
Tag Archives: Valentine’s Day
It was going to be our last Valentine’s Day “date night” as a married couple. We were going to attend a special film screening. Sophia’s former boss was unable to make it, so he gave the tickets to us. … Continue reading
I was driving with Sophia today down the streets of LA when I noticed a couple, both in their late-sixties, on a street corner. They were waving flags. They seemed as comfortable with each other as any long-married couple. … Continue reading
I’m not in a happy place in my romantic life. But for some reason, I remain optimistic about the potential of love, even when I am at a low point, like today, sitting in a hotel room a few blocks … Continue reading
I just got off the phone with Sophia. “Tomorrow’s Valentine’s Day. What are you doing?” I asked. “Nothing. You?” “Nothing.” I noticed that a few writers online were using Valentine’s Day to participate in Hilly’s Happy Self Love Day, which … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day has always been tough for us. The pressure of Valentine’s Day, with all the hullabaloo and candy-giving, makes us question our already unsteady relationship. How can we ever live up to the romantic images on those Hallmark cards? … Continue reading
With Valentine’s Day coming up, I’d like to talk about kissing. One of the most important lessons I’ve ever learned about life is this — women like kissing. I’m not a natural kisser. I’m have a feeling that most men … Continue reading
(photo by sudergal, on flickr) The Valentine’s Day Emergency Hotline at mister_valentinesday (Yahoo IM) Are you alone on Valentine’s Day? Is the only Valentine’s Day Card you received the one from the supermarket with a discount coupon for Dannon Yogurt? … Continue reading
sorry, Fabio, you were voted off. model for Mr. “Valentine’s Day” model for Ms. “Valentine’s Day” OK, we’re on for Valentine’s Day! I’m in the process of emailing out tentative time slots now (read here to learn more). We will … Continue reading
A year ago this week, I wrote a post titled, “Today, We Are All Valentine’s Losers.” In it, I made a offer to my readers. If they revealed in the comments that they were a “Valentine’s Day” Loser (meaning the … Continue reading