Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- sarah gilbert on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: this is fantastic. I’ve always been fascinated by these tenements and the...
- Kizz on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: What was all that bellyaching about? You got some great shots. I am forever amazed that...
- Sheila on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: So wonderful. Thank you~
- jana on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: Oh wow. These are beautiful photographs.
- sheri on The Slummification of Kissena Boulevard: Im very sorry but a few years ago I directly asked the employees at Amore…they are not...
Tag Archives: mothers
I’m eating some chicken soup my mother made (yes, true!) while reading an article online, when I decide to ask my mother the big question that will finally decide the course of Western history. Me: Mom, are you a feminist? … Continue reading
A movie version of my “Jersey Boys” post from December, starring me and my mother.
One of the first rules every writer learns is that a good character does not speak “on the nose.” When a person says something verbally, the true message and emotion can be quite different from what the person says. I … Continue reading
For years, I have been jealous of the power of the mothers online. Why do they get all the attention and freebies? I’m a competive person, and I’ve been scratching my head for months, trying to come up with some … Continue reading
Have you noticed that I have gone from writing about Sophia every day on my blog to writing my mother? Does this mean that my existence completely revolves around the woman I happen to be sharing my space with at … Continue reading
Hi, my name is ACG. My blog is Anonymous City Girl. I live in Philadelphia. On Sunday, I had plans to come into New York. I had a brunch date with some guy I met on Jdate. I wanted to … Continue reading
(typical mommyblogger) “God couldn’t be everywhere, so he created mothers” – Jewish proverb
Email this morning: Subject: Call Me! From: Elaine Kramer Call me when you get up. Want to know how you feel. Are you still coughing and sneezing? Are you taking any medicine? I worry about you. My direct phone number … Continue reading
The bad thing about having insecurities is that you always looking at the external world, comparing yourself to others. Today I skipped all blog posts that were about romantic Valentine’s Days. Was I happy for these lucky bloggers and … Continue reading