Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- tory bruch coupon code for free on I Vow to Move My Ass: Kinds of is often brought on by costs around all the employing the same. Tory Burch showed...
- louis vuitton bag on Explaining Halloween to Foreigners: In line with Case Monster’s web-site, the usa uses 40 million louis vuitton bag...
- magpie on The Five Day Man Cold: The Final Chapter: squirrels hate low fat cream cheese, so i think you’re good.
- Father Muskrat on Walking in the Rain: I stood in the pouring rain on my birthday a few days ago. I had on a swimsuit. It was fun!
- Amy on Life with Mother: It appears you are the only one who thinks it is weird to live with your mother. It’s not like you never left. Or...
Tag Archives: mothers
A movie version of my “Jersey Boys” post from December, starring me and my mother.
One of the first rules every writer learns is that a good character does not speak “on the nose.” When a person says something verbally, the true message and emotion can be quite different from what the person says. I … Continue reading
For years, I have been jealous of the power of the mothers online. Why do they get all the attention and freebies? I’m a competive person, and I’ve been scratching my head for months, trying to come up with some … Continue reading
Have you noticed that I have gone from writing about Sophia every day on my blog to writing my mother? Does this mean that my existence completely revolves around the woman I happen to be sharing my space with at … Continue reading
Hi, my name is ACG. My blog is Anonymous City Girl. I live in Philadelphia. On Sunday, I had plans to come into New York. I had a brunch date with some guy I met on Jdate. I wanted to … Continue reading
(typical mommyblogger) “God couldn’t be everywhere, so he created mothers” – Jewish proverb
Email this morning: Subject: Call Me! From: Elaine Kramer Call me when you get up. Want to know how you feel. Are you still coughing and sneezing? Are you taking any medicine? I worry about you. My direct phone number … Continue reading
The bad thing about having insecurities is that you always looking at the external world, comparing yourself to others. Today I skipped all blog posts that were about romantic Valentine’s Days. Was I happy for these lucky bloggers and … Continue reading
“Hi, I just read your post about the coffee shop. Very funny. OK, that’s it. It’s cold today. Bye.” “Hi, it’s me again. They’re going to paint the house on Monday. They’re doing the bathroom in “Lime.” That’s light … Continue reading