Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I like what Veronica said. Sometimes in marriage the tide is in and sometimes it’s out. But...
- Veronica on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I think there’s hope for Victor and Cindy. Marriages hit the doldrums. Sometimes paths...
- nance on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I read this and the previous post with interest because while I am not Out There, my two...
- Marie on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I can’t even begin to describe how disappointed I am in the online datingshere…...
- Veronica on The “Like Generation” in Dating: When I was in my 20s, the shared interest part was not that important. There were so many...
Tag Archives: dating
I sometimes forget that I met my ex-wife Sophia online, not on a dating site, but on a long-vanished forum on LA Freenet, an experiment in free internet service in Los Angeles. Our first conversation was about children’s books. I … Continue reading
Well, I got through my first three months of online dating using two apps, Tinder and Coffee Meets Bagel. I had eleven first dates, three second dates, and one third date. It was fun and I met a lot of … Continue reading
Conversation with my friend Craig, who I met in the street. “Hey, Neil. How’s the online dating life?” “It’s good. I’ve met some interesting women.” “It must be wild. I’ve been reading the articles in the New York Times about … Continue reading
Female friend on dating: “Think about her. What can you offer her? If she is a single mother, her children will come first. Can you be a good father figure? A role model? Can she look up to you as … Continue reading
In some ways, I know less about “dating” now than I did in high school. I never dated in high school, so obviously, being young and stupid, I naturally assumed I understood it all. Now, after years of experience going … Continue reading
1. Yesterday, I chatted with a guy on Facebook. He was someone I didn’t know, but he seemed to know me. He noticed that we had befriended many of the same bloggers. “A lot of married women, right?!” he joked. … Continue reading
“Does age matter in love? Hi, welcome to NBC’s summer show Age of Love. I’m your host, Mark Conseulos. You may remember me as the hunky but safe Latino hearthrob, Mateo Santos, from “All My Children,” until I left the … Continue reading
I’ve never done speed dating before, but I know I would be good at it. I’m an immensely interesting person for one minute, and then I become a total bore, so with speed dating, I could capture a woman’s attention … Continue reading
(photo by sudergal, on flickr) The Valentine’s Day Emergency Hotline at mister_valentinesday (Yahoo IM) Are you alone on Valentine’s Day? Is the only Valentine’s Day Card you received the one from the supermarket with a discount coupon for Dannon Yogurt? … Continue reading