Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Veronica on Dating Advice: I think I have a lot to offer, but apparently what I have to offer and what people want are, um, not the same thing,...
- Kizz on Three Days on Tinder: On this topic I have many thoughts. I fervently believe that there is, in fact, a lid for every bucket. I’m...
- Elaine A. on 2014 Online Recap: Therapy is usually such a good thing. Thanks for sharing your talents with us. Happy New Year!
- Elizabeth Flora Ross on 2014 Online Recap: Connecting with you via social media has been a great part of my year, Neil! I love your photography and...
- Maggie May on 2014 Online Recap: Your photos stand out, so rich with life. Great recap, Neil!
Tag Archives: dating
Female friend on dating: “Think about her. What can you offer her? If she is a single mother, her children will come first. Can you be a good father figure? A role model? Can she look up to you as … Continue reading
In some ways, I know less about “dating” now than I did in high school. I never dated in high school, so obviously, being young and stupid, I naturally assumed I understood it all. Now, after years of experience going … Continue reading
1. Yesterday, I chatted with a guy on Facebook. He was someone I didn’t know, but he seemed to know me. He noticed that we had befriended many of the same bloggers. “A lot of married women, right?!” he joked. … Continue reading
“Does age matter in love? Hi, welcome to NBC’s summer show Age of Love. I’m your host, Mark Conseulos. You may remember me as the hunky but safe Latino hearthrob, Mateo Santos, from “All My Children,” until I left the … Continue reading
I’ve never done speed dating before, but I know I would be good at it. I’m an immensely interesting person for one minute, and then I become a total bore, so with speed dating, I could capture a woman’s attention … Continue reading
(photo by sudergal, on flickr) The Valentine’s Day Emergency Hotline at mister_valentinesday (Yahoo IM) Are you alone on Valentine’s Day? Is the only Valentine’s Day Card you received the one from the supermarket with a discount coupon for Dannon Yogurt? … Continue reading
I know how much you’ve enjoyed me turning my blog into a promotional tool. Unfortunately, this is the last day of the bidding, so next week I will back writing about the usual important issues that I normally blog about. … Continue reading
For the second day in a row, women complained to me via email about how I objectified Sophia in her photo when she is sick with the flu. The truth is that no man wants to see a girl looking … Continue reading
Hello, I’m Neil’s Penis. Today I’ll be guest-blogging on “Citizen of the Month” because Neil is in the corner crying like a little wimp over Sophia. I have no idea why God punished me by attaching me to such a … Continue reading