Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Kim on Mom, Are You a Feminist?: Haha. Your mom sounds like she is one heck of an awesome woman. Love how she keeps it real and honest.
- NotKate on Mom, Are You a Feminist?: Hey Neil, Are those binders full of women?
- Kristin Shaw on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: I am planning to have my 5yo and I sing a special version...
- Nenette on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: Okay, I’m in this year with a mangled version of Ang...
- Dresden on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: first year I have guts to participate! Signing up for a...
Category Archives: Men and Women
Early to bed, early to rise, Makes a man boring until he dies, Eat the best food, f*ck all the night, Wear comfortable shoes before a long flight.
Have you ever noticed that whenever there is fashion advice given in a woman’s magazine, it is always written by… a woman? I find this discriminatory, as if 50% of the population had no opinion on the matter. In honor … Continue reading
I miss biting a woman’s arm. I love that. I love to taste the salty skin until she pushes me away and says, “Stop it. That hurts.” But she likes it, despite what she says. There is a time for … Continue reading
Many of you ask me about my religion, wondering if I truly adhere to the belief in an all powerful, all-knowing God. Here’s what I think: None of us can truly know if God exists, but anyone who admires nature, … Continue reading
We were on the couch, kissing and undressing, when I suggested we go into the bedroom. “I don’t know. I’m not sure I feel the same way about you anymore?” she said. I pulled back, suddenly feeling very alone, like … Continue reading
1. Yesterday, I chatted with a guy on Facebook. He was someone I didn’t know, but he seemed to know me. He noticed that we had befriended many of the same bloggers. “A lot of married women, right?!” he joked. … Continue reading
Latest Filter For Good Post: The Story of Paclitaxel Note: You notice how this post is sort of a throw-a-way post? Should I even bother to post nonsense like this? I was thinking of calling these posts “Expendable Posts” that … Continue reading
Sanford: Hi, I’m Redd Foxx. Stanford: And I’m Wille Garson. Sanford: Together we play Sanford and Stanford, on the new hit CBS comedy of the same name. Stanford: And if you have no idea what we are talking about, you … Continue reading
I’m a crazy guy with marital issues who currently lives with his mother and talks about his penis all the time. You’re an attractive, intelligent married woman with two children. We both blog. Can we ever really become friends? Was … Continue reading