Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Ms. Moon on Wild and Crazy Dating Stories: I am SO glad you did not stay off your blog. This is wonderful.
- Naptimewriting on Dating Advice: Once I stopped laughing I realized you need even more female friends. And a different male friend. That guy is...
- Ms. Moon on 16th Annual Chinatown Lunar New Year Parade: Gorgeous shots!
- Melinda on 16th Annual Chinatown Lunar New Year Parade: I love these photos, but please, for the love of God and your adoring public, buy a real...
- Leila on Dating Advice: L O L and even though i’m a woman, i’d feel indecent dating a 19-year-old. I can’t imagine using that as...
Category Archives: Men and Women
Conversation with my friend Craig, who I met in the street. “Hey, Neil. How’s the online dating life?” “It’s good. I’ve met some interesting women.” “It must be wild. I’ve been reading the articles in the New York Times about … Continue reading
Female friend on dating: “Think about her. What can you offer her? If she is a single mother, her children will come first. Can you be a good father figure? A role model? Can she look up to you as … Continue reading
I was not surprised when she blocked me on Facebook and Twitter. She TOLD me that she was going to do it. But I figured it would be for a few days, and then she would be back. … Continue reading
For the last few months, there have been these YouTube advertisements plastered all over the subway platforms, in the subway cars, and even on the subways themselves. They showcase a group of girls who look no more than fifteen years … Continue reading
FRIDAY AFTERNOON VALENTINO’S PIZZA, QUEENS CONVERSATION WITH BOBBY Bobby: “What the hell do you talk about for three hours at a time?” Neil: “We’re in a long distance relationship. All we have at our disposal is chatting and texting. We’re … Continue reading
Linguistics is the scientific study of human language. Linguistics can be broadly broken into three categories or subfields of study: language form, language meaning, and language in context. The earliest known activities in descriptive linguistics have been attributed to Pāṇini … Continue reading
In 2005, I separated from my wife. But it wasn’t a real separation because we still saw each other every day. In 2010, we decided that it was time to file for divorce. But her father-in-law became sick, so we … Continue reading
I kvetched about my current man cold on Facebook, and how I was stuck in bed sick, and then felt embarrassed about it. What kind of wimpy image am I presenting to others? So, I updated my status and said … Continue reading
Neil: So, what do you think? J: I, uh, like the idea. Neil: You don’t like it. I can hear it in your voice. J: No, it is a clever idea. It might even work. Neil: So, what’s the problem? … Continue reading