Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- Sarah Piazza on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: That last sentence alone made this post totally worth reading.
- Gloriana Beausoleil on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: There’s a Tom Waits song for this: http://www.youtube.com/watc...
- Neil on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: Love this comment.
- unmitigated me on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: Dear Neil, Please lie to us again. Mary
- V-Grrrl @ Compost Studios on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: 100 percent truth quotient doesn’t need to be ALL about the tray....
Tag Archives: Queens
I have an acquaintance who is not very fond of Americans, seeing them as insular and parochial. He is American himself, born in Ohio, and currently lives on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. This acquaintance travels a great deal … Continue reading
It’s a story worthy of King Solomon. My apartment complex consists of two buildings, the “A” building and the “B” building. Each one has eight floors, twenty apartments on each floor. Each building is identical. A few months ago, … Continue reading
If you visit my apartment building in Flushing, you would notice an oddly shaped garden apartment right across the street, sitting on a tiny, rectangular plot of land. The architecture of the building makes no logical sense at first; you … Continue reading
Church Tour Guide: “I hope you’re having a wonderful time at our 39th annual Greek Festival here at the Greek Orthodox Shrine Church of St. Nicholas in Flushing, Queens. I’m so glad that you have taken the time from the … Continue reading
My mother doesn’t like to waste money, and similar to many other Jewish mothers of her generation, she can sense a sale at Loehmann’s from miles away. Which brings me to Thanksgiving. Recently, a new supermarket took over in the … Continue reading
news story about this guy across the street There’s a terrorist on my block Wants a bomb that goes tick tock! Saw him eating at “Chili Thai” Now he’s wanted by the FBI! Says he hates the U.S.A. Gonna destroy … Continue reading
You need to grab nature wherever you can get it. Morning. I walk on the cracked, gray, concrete of the New York streets to the McDonald’s across the street, the artificially colored arches calling to me, “Coffee!” Before I can … Continue reading