Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- sarah gilbert on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: this is fantastic. I’ve always been fascinated by these tenements and the...
- Kizz on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: What was all that bellyaching about? You got some great shots. I am forever amazed that...
- Sheila on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: So wonderful. Thank you~
- jana on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: Oh wow. These are beautiful photographs.
- sheri on The Slummification of Kissena Boulevard: Im very sorry but a few years ago I directly asked the employees at Amore…they are not...
Tag Archives: Queens
This is a 100% true story that happened two days before my mother returned from Florida. The door bell rang at 3AM, and I wasn’t sure whether it was a dream or reality. I staggered out of bed, my eyes … Continue reading
I have an acquaintance who is not very fond of Americans, seeing them as insular and parochial. He is American himself, born in Ohio, and currently lives on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. This acquaintance travels a great deal … Continue reading
It’s a story worthy of King Solomon. My apartment complex consists of two buildings, the “A” building and the “B” building. Each one has eight floors, twenty apartments on each floor. Each building is identical. A few months ago, … Continue reading
If you visit my apartment building in Flushing, you would notice an oddly shaped garden apartment right across the street, sitting on a tiny, rectangular plot of land. The architecture of the building makes no logical sense at first; you … Continue reading
Church Tour Guide: “I hope you’re having a wonderful time at our 39th annual Greek Festival here at the Greek Orthodox Shrine Church of St. Nicholas in Flushing, Queens. I’m so glad that you have taken the time from the … Continue reading
My mother doesn’t like to waste money, and similar to many other Jewish mothers of her generation, she can sense a sale at Loehmann’s from miles away. Which brings me to Thanksgiving. Recently, a new supermarket took over in the … Continue reading
news story about this guy across the street There’s a terrorist on my block Wants a bomb that goes tick tock! Saw him eating at “Chili Thai” Now he’s wanted by the FBI! Says he hates the U.S.A. Gonna destroy … Continue reading