Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- Neil on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: No one does that.
- magpie on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: You know what? You take the little packet, you tear the corner off, and you dip the fries...
- Neil on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: Actually good place because they leave you alone for an hour and free wifi. Starbucks are...
- Christie on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: You sit and drink coffee in McDonald’s? Trying to picture doing that.
- Sarah Piazza on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: That last sentence alone made this post totally worth reading.
Tag Archives: poetry
Dear Evanline, Let me drink from your sacred glass My mouth filled with your wine The taste of ambrosia on my tongue, so sweet I am your servant of love Your messenger of desire And that’s when it happened. My … Continue reading
It’s a little difficult publishing real-life posts lately, but I do enjoy fooling around with writing, mostly because it is relaxing, and I feel like a schoolkid doodling in a notebook. So consider this a doodle. Holy, Holy Elevator Oh … Continue reading
Do you feel the energy as I peck with my finger. I know you are there. But does my voice linger? How do my words sound? What am I saying? Why do I do this? Is anyone paying? $$$ This … Continue reading
Two bloggers friends have been screwing around with my head lately — Jane Devin and Dana Guthrie Martin. Both of them are what they used to call “writers.” They do not write screenplays where some guy’s penis gets caught in the … Continue reading
One of the most surprising blogging relationships is my unlikely friendship with Dana and Liz Elayne of Poetry Thursday. I say “unlikely” because they are both creative women very much in touch with their emotions and inner selves, and I … Continue reading
For which website am I LEAST likely to have written a post today? A) ebony-ivory.oregon.gov — African-Americans Who Love Portland B) do-svidanya.ru — The Self-Help Site for Separated Men with Foreign-Born Wives C) members-only.biz — A Forum for Co-Dependent Men … Continue reading
I was very upset yesterday when I got an email from Lynn at Sprigs that she was closing her blog. I met Lynn (Dana) online last December when I was writing some posts for Blogebrity. Before meeting her, I interacted mostly … Continue reading
The Ballad of Seth Blackwell When I was younger, So much younger than today, I had long hair and oval specs, “Like John Lennon,” they would say. When I got much older, And started having dates, “Hey, look at … Continue reading
This week’s Poetry Thursday assignment was to read your poem out loud. I read my poem to a few women in my neighborhood, and they all hated it. For some reason, it made me like it even more. Everybody Loves … Continue reading