Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- sarah gilbert on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: this is fantastic. I’ve always been fascinated by these tenements and the...
- Kizz on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: What was all that bellyaching about? You got some great shots. I am forever amazed that...
- Sheila on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: So wonderful. Thank you~
- jana on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: Oh wow. These are beautiful photographs.
- sheri on The Slummification of Kissena Boulevard: Im very sorry but a few years ago I directly asked the employees at Amore…they are not...
Tag Archives: poetry
Dear Evanline, Let me drink from your sacred glass My mouth filled with your wine The taste of ambrosia on my tongue, so sweet I am your servant of love Your messenger of desire And that’s when it happened. My … Continue reading
It’s a little difficult publishing real-life posts lately, but I do enjoy fooling around with writing, mostly because it is relaxing, and I feel like a schoolkid doodling in a notebook. So consider this a doodle. Holy, Holy Elevator Oh … Continue reading
Do you feel the energy as I peck with my finger. I know you are there. But does my voice linger? How do my words sound? What am I saying? Why do I do this? Is anyone paying? $$$ This … Continue reading
Two bloggers friends have been screwing around with my head lately — Jane Devin and Dana Guthrie Martin. Both of them are what they used to call “writers.” They do not write screenplays where some guy’s penis gets caught in the … Continue reading
One of the most surprising blogging relationships is my unlikely friendship with Dana and Liz Elayne of Poetry Thursday. I say “unlikely” because they are both creative women very much in touch with their emotions and inner selves, and I … Continue reading
For which website am I LEAST likely to have written a post today? A) ebony-ivory.oregon.gov — African-Americans Who Love Portland B) do-svidanya.ru — The Self-Help Site for Separated Men with Foreign-Born Wives C) members-only.biz — A Forum for Co-Dependent Men … Continue reading
I was very upset yesterday when I got an email from Lynn at Sprigs that she was closing her blog. I met Lynn (Dana) online last December when I was writing some posts for Blogebrity. Before meeting her, I interacted mostly … Continue reading
The Ballad of Seth Blackwell When I was younger, So much younger than today, I had long hair and oval specs, “Like John Lennon,” they would say. When I got much older, And started having dates, “Hey, look at … Continue reading
This week’s Poetry Thursday assignment was to read your poem out loud. I read my poem to a few women in my neighborhood, and they all hated it. For some reason, it made me like it even more. Everybody Loves … Continue reading