Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- E.Perez on My Conversation with TLC Marketing Customer Service: My sister suggested I will like this web site. Your dog once was fully perfect....
- tory bruch coupon code for free on I Vow to Move My Ass: Kinds of is often brought on by costs around all the employing the same. Tory Burch showed...
- louis vuitton bag on Explaining Halloween to Foreigners: In line with Case Monster’s web-site, the usa uses 40 million louis vuitton bag...
- magpie on The Five Day Man Cold: The Final Chapter: squirrels hate low fat cream cheese, so i think you’re good.
- Father Muskrat on Walking in the Rain: I stood in the pouring rain on my birthday a few days ago. I had on a swimsuit. It was fun!
Tag Archives: BlogHer
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player It was such an honor to read at the conference this year. Definitely one of the high points of my blogging experience. You can see the videos of all of the BlogHer ’12 Voices of … Continue reading
I was dancing at one of those loud, overcrowded parties on Saturday night at the yearly BlogHer Conference, when I ran into Josette. Her lodging plans for the night had fallen through, and she had no place to stay in … Continue reading
I had pre-booked my American Airlines seat for the aisle seat, row 17, seat D. When I arrived at it, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I was seated next to an attractive woman in her thirties in middle … Continue reading
On Friday, I learned that one of my blog posts has been chosen to be part of the keynote Voices of the Year reading at BlogHer ’12 in New York. I am delighted to be included with so many talented … Continue reading
This year, my experience with the BlogHer conference was all about the individual conversations and connections. Held in beautiful, sunny San Diego, the conference was as mellow and inviting as the host city. The weekend gave me an opportunity … Continue reading
As a professional musician, I am excited about attending this music conference next week in San Diego. It gives me a chance to meet my peers. A friend is going for the first time. She is excited about meeting a … Continue reading
This is an idea for a mini writing and blogging retreat that I had yesterday, and I think it could work on the day before BlogHer, since so many bloggers are converging on San Diego anyway. This is just an … Continue reading
Jesus, I’m popular! Newbies wanted to meet me at BlogHer. Bloggers wanted to take their photograph with me, sometimes even asking me to hold their blog mascot on my lap. I’m on a first name basis with Jenny, the Bloggess. … Continue reading
I feel weak and small. My emotions are big and strong, like the blazing sun on my shoulders. One false move and I’ll burn to dust. I’m not afraid of meeting new people. Or important people. I’m afraid of meeting … Continue reading