Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Kizz on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: What was all that bellyaching about? You got some great shots. I am forever amazed that...
- Sheila on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: So wonderful. Thank you~
- jana on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: Oh wow. These are beautiful photographs.
- sheri on The Slummification of Kissena Boulevard: Im very sorry but a few years ago I directly asked the employees at Amore…they are not...
- tiff on Fans Shocked at Bugs Bunny Gay Revelation: So its not okay for cartoon characters to be gay.. but it is okay for sexual and drug enuendos?...
Tag Archives: BlogHer
First the positive. The sessions were interesting. The Voices of the Year reading was one of the best yet. Standing ovation good. This year honored 10 years of BlogHer, and the atmosphere was celebratory. There was a … Continue reading
One of the most exciting changes at the BlogHer conference over the years has been the increasing focus on writing. It is an acknowledgement by the powers-that-be that the core of blogging is not just about SEO or branding, but … Continue reading
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player It was such an honor to read at the conference this year. Definitely one of the high points of my blogging experience. You can see the videos of all of the BlogHer ’12 Voices of … Continue reading
I was dancing at one of those loud, overcrowded parties on Saturday night at the yearly BlogHer Conference, when I ran into Josette. Her lodging plans for the night had fallen through, and she had no place to stay in … Continue reading
I had pre-booked my American Airlines seat for the aisle seat, row 17, seat D. When I arrived at it, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I was seated next to an attractive woman in her thirties in middle … Continue reading
On Friday, I learned that one of my blog posts has been chosen to be part of the keynote Voices of the Year reading at BlogHer ’12 in New York. I am delighted to be included with so many talented … Continue reading
This year, my experience with the BlogHer conference was all about the individual conversations and connections. Held in beautiful, sunny San Diego, the conference was as mellow and inviting as the host city. The weekend gave me an opportunity … Continue reading
As a professional musician, I am excited about attending this music conference next week in San Diego. It gives me a chance to meet my peers. A friend is going for the first time. She is excited about meeting a … Continue reading
This is an idea for a mini writing and blogging retreat that I had yesterday, and I think it could work on the day before BlogHer, since so many bloggers are converging on San Diego anyway. This is just an … Continue reading