Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I like what Veronica said. Sometimes in marriage the tide is in and sometimes it’s out. But...
- Veronica on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I think there’s hope for Victor and Cindy. Marriages hit the doldrums. Sometimes paths...
- nance on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I read this and the previous post with interest because while I am not Out There, my two...
- Marie on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I can’t even begin to describe how disappointed I am in the online datingshere…...
- Veronica on The “Like Generation” in Dating: When I was in my 20s, the shared interest part was not that important. There were so many...
Tag Archives: BlogHer
First the positive. The sessions were interesting. The Voices of the Year reading was one of the best yet. Standing ovation good. This year honored 10 years of BlogHer, and the atmosphere was celebratory. There was a … Continue reading
One of the most exciting changes at the BlogHer conference over the years has been the increasing focus on writing. It is an acknowledgement by the powers-that-be that the core of blogging is not just about SEO or branding, but … Continue reading
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player It was such an honor to read at the conference this year. Definitely one of the high points of my blogging experience. You can see the videos of all of the BlogHer ’12 Voices of … Continue reading
I was dancing at one of those loud, overcrowded parties on Saturday night at the yearly BlogHer Conference, when I ran into Josette. Her lodging plans for the night had fallen through, and she had no place to stay in … Continue reading
I had pre-booked my American Airlines seat for the aisle seat, row 17, seat D. When I arrived at it, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I was seated next to an attractive woman in her thirties in middle … Continue reading
On Friday, I learned that one of my blog posts has been chosen to be part of the keynote Voices of the Year reading at BlogHer ’12 in New York. I am delighted to be included with so many talented … Continue reading
This year, my experience with the BlogHer conference was all about the individual conversations and connections. Held in beautiful, sunny San Diego, the conference was as mellow and inviting as the host city. The weekend gave me an opportunity … Continue reading
As a professional musician, I am excited about attending this music conference next week in San Diego. It gives me a chance to meet my peers. A friend is going for the first time. She is excited about meeting a … Continue reading
This is an idea for a mini writing and blogging retreat that I had yesterday, and I think it could work on the day before BlogHer, since so many bloggers are converging on San Diego anyway. This is just an … Continue reading