Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Kizz on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: What was all that bellyaching about? You got some great shots. I am forever amazed that...
- Sheila on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: So wonderful. Thank you~
- jana on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: Oh wow. These are beautiful photographs.
- sheri on The Slummification of Kissena Boulevard: Im very sorry but a few years ago I directly asked the employees at Amore…they are not...
- tiff on Fans Shocked at Bugs Bunny Gay Revelation: So its not okay for cartoon characters to be gay.. but it is okay for sexual and drug enuendos?...
Tag Archives: blogging
I’m not big on crowds. My experiences with conferences tend to revolve around hanging with one or two people who I strongly connect with for one reason or another. This year, at BlogHer, that person was JC, the Animated … Continue reading
I had no idea anyone would watch this video outside of my Facebook friends, so I didn’t put it on my blog, which means, of course, that YouTube and Facebook got all the traffic instead. If there is one thing … Continue reading
In July, I received an email from an online editor asking me if she could include one of my NYC Instagram photos in a post about “the best Instagram shots of the month.” “Sure,” I said. “Why not?” A few … Continue reading
I didn’t read many blogs when I started Citizen of the Month in March, 2005. My initial model for my blog was the late Andy Rooney of “60 Minutes.” Every day I would write a short post based on some … Continue reading
1) THE PANEL During the BlogHer conference, I participated in a panel about blogging with my friends Schmutzie and Laurie. The session was supposed to be a conversation, not a lecture, so we kept the pre-planning to a minimum, … Continue reading
Facebook Chat from last week with my blogging friend, Jill, mother of three. ++++ Neil: Hi, Jill. Jill: Hey, Neil! What’s up? Neil: Can I talk to you about personal stuff? Jill: Sure. Neil: Sophia and I got our papers … Continue reading
I’ve been blogging since 2005 without an “about page.” I was advised by a close friend that I NEED ONE before BlogHer. “It is even more important that having pretty business cards and comfortable shoes,” she said. I’m terrible at … Continue reading
Hi. Today is Wednesday, May 23, 2012. It is a sunny day in California. Today is also the day I have decided to end the personal writing blogosphere as we know it. Sure, it will continue on in the same … Continue reading
Yesterday, I was the David against a villainous Goliath, and I lost. But sometimes you need to be pushed around a little so you can awaken you from your own passivity. And this is what happened today. It all started … Continue reading