Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- magpie on The Five Day Man Cold: The Final Chapter: squirrels hate low fat cream cheese, so i think you’re good.
- Father Muskrat on Walking in the Rain: I stood in the pouring rain on my birthday a few days ago. I had on a swimsuit. It was fun!
- Amy on Life with Mother: It appears you are the only one who thinks it is weird to live with your mother. It’s not like you never left. Or...
- sizzle on Walking in the Rain: This made me miss you. Someone needs to film you!
- Irish Gumbo on Walking in the Rain: Bittersweet, sad and funny. As many good things are. I really dug the video, Neil.
Tag Archives: blogging
1) THE PANEL During the BlogHer conference, I participated in a panel about blogging with my friends Schmutzie and Laurie. The session was supposed to be a conversation, not a lecture, so we kept the pre-planning to a minimum, … Continue reading
Facebook Chat from last week with my blogging friend, Jill, mother of three. ++++ Neil: Hi, Jill. Jill: Hey, Neil! What’s up? Neil: Can I talk to you about personal stuff? Jill: Sure. Neil: Sophia and I got our papers … Continue reading
I’ve been blogging since 2005 without an “about page.” I was advised by a close friend that I NEED ONE before BlogHer. “It is even more important that having pretty business cards and comfortable shoes,” she said. I’m terrible at … Continue reading
Hi. Today is Wednesday, May 23, 2012. It is a sunny day in California. Today is also the day I have decided to end the personal writing blogosphere as we know it. Sure, it will continue on in the same … Continue reading
Yesterday, I was the David against a villainous Goliath, and I lost. But sometimes you need to be pushed around a little so you can awaken you from your own passivity. And this is what happened today. It all started … Continue reading
December is a month where many of us look back, and look forward, preparing ourselves to take the next step into the new year. During the past, this would be a time where I would go into my blog archives … Continue reading
With so many writers and bloggers working online today, how do we identify the talent in the blogosphere? Bonnie Stewart wrote an article in Salon yesterday, discussing the wrongness of using algorithms to identify social media Klout. But because … Continue reading
1. Sure it is sad that your mother was just run over by a 25 ton truck, but always remember that there will never be anything as tragic in this world as a mother losing her baby. 2. … Continue reading
Why haven’t I been writing on this blog? I can give you the professional answer. I am busy with work. I can give you the artistic answer. I have been focusing my energies on taking photographs for Instagram rather than … Continue reading