Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I like what Veronica said. Sometimes in marriage the tide is in and sometimes it’s out. But...
- Veronica on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I think there’s hope for Victor and Cindy. Marriages hit the doldrums. Sometimes paths...
- nance on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I read this and the previous post with interest because while I am not Out There, my two...
- Marie on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I can’t even begin to describe how disappointed I am in the online datingshere…...
- Veronica on The “Like Generation” in Dating: When I was in my 20s, the shared interest part was not that important. There were so many...
Tag Archives: blogging
It was March 2005, and my first two weeks of blogging. No one was reading Citizen of the Month, my “blog” named after a award that I frequently won in grade school for being such a goody-two-shoes. And without any … Continue reading
I’m not big on crowds. My experiences with conferences tend to revolve around hanging with one or two people who I strongly connect with for one reason or another. This year, at BlogHer, that person was JC, the Animated … Continue reading
I had no idea anyone would watch this video outside of my Facebook friends, so I didn’t put it on my blog, which means, of course, that YouTube and Facebook got all the traffic instead. If there is one thing … Continue reading
In July, I received an email from an online editor asking me if she could include one of my NYC Instagram photos in a post about “the best Instagram shots of the month.” “Sure,” I said. “Why not?” A few … Continue reading
I didn’t read many blogs when I started Citizen of the Month in March, 2005. My initial model for my blog was the late Andy Rooney of “60 Minutes.” Every day I would write a short post based on some … Continue reading
1) THE PANEL During the BlogHer conference, I participated in a panel about blogging with my friends Schmutzie and Laurie. The session was supposed to be a conversation, not a lecture, so we kept the pre-planning to a minimum, … Continue reading
Facebook Chat from last week with my blogging friend, Jill, mother of three. ++++ Neil: Hi, Jill. Jill: Hey, Neil! What’s up? Neil: Can I talk to you about personal stuff? Jill: Sure. Neil: Sophia and I got our papers … Continue reading
I’ve been blogging since 2005 without an “about page.” I was advised by a close friend that I NEED ONE before BlogHer. “It is even more important that having pretty business cards and comfortable shoes,” she said. I’m terrible at … Continue reading
Hi. Today is Wednesday, May 23, 2012. It is a sunny day in California. Today is also the day I have decided to end the personal writing blogosphere as we know it. Sure, it will continue on in the same … Continue reading