Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Sheila on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: So wonderful. Thank you~
- jana on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: Oh wow. These are beautiful photographs.
- sheri on The Slummification of Kissena Boulevard: Im very sorry but a few years ago I directly asked the employees at Amore…they are not...
- tiff on Fans Shocked at Bugs Bunny Gay Revelation: So its not okay for cartoon characters to be gay.. but it is okay for sexual and drug enuendos?...
- Jennie Spark on The Slummification of Kissena Boulevard: Thanks for this. I grew up on 65th Ave and 159th St. My late father was a family physician...
Tag Archives: anxiety
In case someone reads this post two years from now and doesn’t remember the name Diana Nyad — she is an American endurance swimmer, and today, at age 64, she became the first person to swim from Cuba to Florida … Continue reading
Popular wisdom says a blog must have a niche, or a focused theme, and today I found it — anxiety. I walked into Walgreen’s, headed straight for the pretty Vietnamese pharmacist with the sour face, and without hesitation or shame, … Continue reading
I’ve been anxious and unproductive lately. I looked up my symptoms — back tension, worry, sleepiness — and apparently I have now overcome my old ailments of codependency, people-pleasing, and OCD to catch something new from that sneezy cashier at … Continue reading
I’ve been feeling anxious this week. Shaky. Overly-emotional. Pissed at Sophia. Unable to work. Frustrated at everyone on Twitter. Insulting people. Tonight, I went on YouTube to watch some meditation videos. I tried my best, but let’s be honest, meditation … Continue reading
When readers — even Sophia — write comments, saying they liked a post, it puts me in the difficult position of deciding what to do next. I am familiar with the old Yiddish saying — a man should never try … Continue reading
I’m getting a real kick from reading tweets and blog posts about BlogHer. So many women are anxious about the conference! Women are worrying about looking fat. Women worrying about being ignored. Women worrying about cliques. Women worrying about standing … Continue reading
Note: This is an example of writing something just for my own benefit. I know it isn’t very well-written. I just like TO WRITE, even if it is dumb. The main theme, kissing, is something that was on my mind … Continue reading