Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- Sarah Piazza on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: That last sentence alone made this post totally worth reading.
- Gloriana Beausoleil on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: There’s a Tom Waits song for this: http://www.youtube.com/watc...
- Neil on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: Love this comment.
- unmitigated me on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: Dear Neil, Please lie to us again. Mary
- V-Grrrl @ Compost Studios on The Problem with the Tray at McDonald’s: 100 percent truth quotient doesn’t need to be ALL about the tray....
Tag Archives: anxiety
Popular wisdom says a blog must have a niche, or a focused theme, and today I found it — anxiety. I walked into Walgreen’s, headed straight for the pretty Vietnamese pharmacist with the sour face, and without hesitation or shame, … Continue reading
I’ve been anxious and unproductive lately. I looked up my symptoms — back tension, worry, sleepiness — and apparently I have now overcome my old ailments of codependency, people-pleasing, and OCD to catch something new from that sneezy cashier at … Continue reading
I’ve been feeling anxious this week. Shaky. Overly-emotional. Pissed at Sophia. Unable to work. Frustrated at everyone on Twitter. Insulting people. Tonight, I went on YouTube to watch some meditation videos. I tried my best, but let’s be honest, meditation … Continue reading
When readers — even Sophia — write comments, saying they liked a post, it puts me in the difficult position of deciding what to do next. I am familiar with the old Yiddish saying – a man should never try … Continue reading
I’m getting a real kick from reading tweets and blog posts about BlogHer. So many women are anxious about the conference! Women are worrying about looking fat. Women worrying about being ignored. Women worrying about cliques. Women worrying about standing … Continue reading
Note: This is an example of writing something just for my own benefit. I know it isn’t very well-written. I just like TO WRITE, even if it is dumb. The main theme, kissing, is something that was on my mind … Continue reading
Today, Sophia and I sat in Borders for half the day, reading self-help books. I was determined to find a book that described me and my “problems” in psychological terms. After my two months of therapy, I’m fully convinced I … Continue reading