I posted this little video on Facebook, and no one seemed very interested in it, but then again, I enjoy experimenting with different ways to tell a narrative. I’m using a very old technique here — patching together still photographs into a sequence, and then using a voiceover to give it some meaning. It’s a little pretentious, but it’s my first try playing with this idea.
Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- the american diabetes association website on Fela Kuti: Jamun seeds, leaves, fruits and juice from syszygium cumin is beneficial as well. Keeping...
- fat bastardo on Mom, Are You a Feminist?: Why Fat Feminists Are the Most Repugnant CLICK HERE Go there are leave a comment if you don’t...
- Ms. Moon on 16th Annual Chinatown Lunar New Year Parade: Gorgeous shots!
- Melinda on 16th Annual Chinatown Lunar New Year Parade: I love these photos, but please, for the love of God and your adoring public, buy a real...
- Leila on Dating Advice: L O L and even though i’m a woman, i’d feel indecent dating a 19-year-old. I can’t imagine using that as...