My trip to New Zealand was all about water. Without water, we would all die of thirst. But don’t try to grab it with the tense hand; it will laugh at you with disdain. It is a chameleon that takes many forms and shapes, always moving. Only a fool tries to control it. Water runs fast. Water can calm — the gentle brook, and then belittle you with a ocean’s tsunami, swallowing you whole. Water is sex and religion. Sweet wetness and holy baptism. Water is risk. Water is mysterious and powerful, like a woman.
Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Jules on 15 Minutes on IM #2: With Michele: I find these oddly riveting, although they also make me a little nervous. I feel the nervous energy of...
- worlds best gun safe on Online Pick-Up Artist: I like the valuable info you provide for your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and take a...
- Jana on 15 Minutes on IM #2: With Michele: I do love these!
- snappages.com on Dear Columbia Alumnus: Apart from allopathic, homeopathy, acupuncture often report personality changes, including infections from...
- polaris robotic pool cleaner reviews on Online Pick-Up Artist: Hi! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you...