Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Kizz on Dating Advice: I should be dating a 25-year-old? This seems…dangerous.
- hello haha narf on Three Days on Tinder: “accidentally” deleted? interesting…
- kapgar on Dating Advice: I cannot fathom dating a 22 year old.
- Ms. Moon on Dating Advice: THIS is hysterical. And rather sad.
- Veronica on Dating Advice: I think I have a lot to offer, but apparently what I have to offer and what people want are, um, not the same thing,...
Tag Archives: New Zealand
Neil: So, what do you think? J: I, uh, like the idea. Neil: You don’t like it. I can hear it in your voice. J: No, it is a clever idea. It might even work. Neil: So, what’s the problem? … Continue reading
If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll notice that I haven’t uploaded a single photos in the last two weeks. It’s as if I’ve lost interest in photography. After shooting 3,000 photos over the last two years, I’ve discovered the … Continue reading
My trip to New Zealand was all about water. Without water, we would all die of thirst. But don’t try to grab it with the tense hand; it will laugh at you with disdain. It is a chameleon … Continue reading
Call me old-fashioned, but I was convinced that she would be the first to crack. Blokes like myself believe women are the sentimental creatures, so I was surprised that, on my arrival at LAX, the first text I received from … Continue reading
Back when I attended my Jewish sleep-away camp, the summer ended with a big dance. It was on the last weekend of August, right before we all went back to our predictable middle-class lives in Queens, Brooklyn, Westchester, New Jersey, … Continue reading
After lunch at her Mexican restaurant, Marianne dropped me off at the train station at Paekakariki. I had an hour to kill before the train for Paraparaumu arrived, so I wandered around the tiny town’s Main Street, which took me … Continue reading