Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- Mod Mom Beyond IndieDom on Central Park: These are fantastic! You captured what I love about New York – there are so many moments and...
- Vee on Central Park: Huh. I always thought Big Bird lived in Chicago. Great pictures, Neil.
- Denise on Central Park: When I first moved to Boulder in the mid-90′s I would get around downtown on roller-skates that I had painted purple...
- Marta on Central Park: Beautiful. I don’t even know which one I like the best.
- Nance on Central Park: The kid with the balloons…oh, that face.
Tagsanxiety bloggers blogging BlogHer Christmahanukwanzaakah Christmas Citizen of the Month dating divorce family fashion Flushing gender Halloween Hanukkah Health Holiday Concert humor insecurity Instagram Jewish life Life in General Los Angeles marriage men Men and Women men and women mothers New York New York City photography poetry Queens religion separation Sex Sophia Lansky storytelling therapy travel Twitter Valentine's Day women writing