Upright

“Stand upright like a monument
Walk upright like a solider
And be upright like a man.”
– a made-up quote

This entry was posted in Art and Design and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Upright

1. Oh, Neil you’re doing it again – making amazing art with your phone. I LOVE the cemetery. And… well, all of these. The eye, my friend. I’ll say it again and again and again until you believe me – you have the eye of a true photographer.

I know you discount this because it comes so easy to you, is fun – nearly effortless. You think that means it’s just playing, that it can’t be work because there is no sweat and angst involved. But what it is, my friend, is sheer raw talent pouring out. It flows because this is what it feels like to be “a natural” at something. The photography muse has smiled upon you and asked you to dance. It would be rude not to.
    Varda (SquashedMom) posted Pictures

2. Irish Gumbo says:

Per the “quote”, I will do my best. Good pics.
    Irish Gumbo posted 903 Views Of Mt. Gumbo

3. Megan says:

Love the cemetery. The composition is spot on. Perfect.
    Megan posted Manifesto

4. chantel says:

I’m loving your photos!!

5. Marta says:

I always love your instagram photos. But I always wonder, do people find it strange you’re taking photos of them? Do you pretend that you’re not while secretly clicking away at them? You catch the most beautiful pictures.
    Marta posted Biopsy.

6. kkryno says:

The one of the cemetary is somber yet it still draws you in.
    kkryno posted Trip Pics!

7. Kara says:

These are really good! My favourite’s the second photo – the meter looks personified.
    Kara posted Delusions of Grandeur and Fancy French Food