Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I like what Veronica said. Sometimes in marriage the tide is in and sometimes it’s out. But...
- Veronica on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I think there’s hope for Victor and Cindy. Marriages hit the doldrums. Sometimes paths...
- nance on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I read this and the previous post with interest because while I am not Out There, my two...
- Marie on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I can’t even begin to describe how disappointed I am in the online datingshere…...
- Veronica on The “Like Generation” in Dating: When I was in my 20s, the shared interest part was not that important. There were so many...
Tag Archives: Instagram
In October, I opened up a “store” on my blog to sell photos. Thank you to everyone who checked out the gallery. Today I’m adding 80 new photos to the store — all of them taking over the last year, … Continue reading
If you know me, you know how hard it was for me to put up that revolving banner advertisement that was on my sidebar for the last two months. It was a good experience though, because it forced me to … Continue reading
She was crossing the street. She had short blond hair and was wearing black. She strutted like a hip, confident, young New Yorker that you might see in a magazine. She belonged here. As we passed each other in the … Continue reading
I hope you enjoyed my Instagram Video Trilogy this weekend, consisting of my first three fifteen second Instagram videos. It was quite cathartic, a personal passive-aggressive nod at how much I dislike the inclusion of video into the previously photo-only … Continue reading
God is an absentee landlord and we are the tenants. He created the world in six days, and then, on the seventh, he moved to a retirement community in Boca Raton, letting us fend for ourselves. We are bad tenants. … Continue reading
I’m not a fan of the ocean. It is too big, vast, dark, and scary. The tide will come in and swallow you up like a shark. But I am a Pisces. Two fishes swimming in opposite directions. I am … Continue reading
If New York is symbolized by the Empire State Building, the iconic image of Los Angeles is… traffic. Sure, the Los Angeles Kings just won the Stanley Cup, the supermodels are at the private beaches of Malibu, and the Hollywood … Continue reading