Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- Father Muskrat on Walking in the Rain: I stood in the pouring rain on my birthday a few days ago. I had on a swimsuit. It was fun!
- Amy on Life with Mother: It appears you are the only one who thinks it is weird to live with your mother. It’s not like you never left. Or...
- sizzle on Walking in the Rain: This made me miss you. Someone needs to film you!
- Irish Gumbo on Walking in the Rain: Bittersweet, sad and funny. As many good things are. I really dug the video, Neil.
- Atomic Bombshell on Walking in the Rain: Wow. That was really sad.
Tag Archives: Instagram
God is an absentee landlord and we are the tenants. He created the world in six days, and then, on the seventh, he moved to a retirement community in Boca Raton, letting us fend for ourselves. We are bad tenants. … Continue reading
I’m not a fan of the ocean. It is too big, vast, dark, and scary. The tide will come in and swallow you up like a shark. But I am a Pisces. Two fishes swimming in opposite directions. I am … Continue reading
If New York is symbolized by the Empire State Building, the iconic image of Los Angeles is… traffic. Sure, the Los Angeles Kings just won the Stanley Cup, the supermodels are at the private beaches of Malibu, and the Hollywood … Continue reading
“Stand upright like a monument Walk upright like a solider And be upright like a man.” – a made-up quote
In the summer of 2010, I noticed that Schmutzie was posting photos with her iPhone. They had a different feel than the photos taken with her “real” camera. I downloaded Hipstamatic, her favorite photo app, but there were too many … Continue reading