1. Â Â Sure it is sad that your mother was just run over by a 25 ton truck, but always remember that there will never be anything as tragic in this world as a mother losing her baby.
2. Â Â You’re so lucky that you don’t have to monetize your blog because you don’t have any family responsibilities.
3. Â Â Believe me, those free, all-expense paid trips to Disney World are more work than fun.
4. Â Â Of course you’re not selfish. Â You have a cat. Â At least you care about something other than yourself.
5. Â Â I just don’t think your comment is appropriate on this post because there is no way you can ever have any insights into the mind of a child without any experience with children.
6. Â Â I write my blog for my kids. Â Who’s going to read your blog after you die?
7. Â Â Don’t you think starting a twitter list of non-parents is being exclusionary?
8. Â Â I would feel like a huge failure without my children. Â I am in awe of your strength under these overwhelming odds against you ever finding any sort of happiness.
9. Â Â Just so you know, drinking acai juice is known to increase your sperm count.
10. Â This is not really your community of peers. Â It’s like me trying to be a Jewish blogger.