1. Sure it is sad that your mother was just run over by a 25 ton truck, but always remember that there will never be anything as tragic in this world as a mother losing her baby.
2. You’re so lucky that you don’t have to monetize your blog because you don’t have any family responsibilities.
3. Believe me, those free, all-expense paid trips to Disney World are more work than fun.
4. Of course you’re not selfish. You have a cat. At least you care about something other than yourself.
5. I just don’t think your comment is appropriate on this post because there is no way you can ever have any insights into the mind of a child without any experience with children.
6. I write my blog for my kids. Who’s going to read your blog after you die?
7. Don’t you think starting a twitter list of non-parents is being exclusionary?
8. I would feel like a huge failure without my children. I am in awe of your strength under these overwhelming odds against you ever finding any sort of happiness.
9. Just so you know, drinking acai juice is known to increase your sperm count.
10. This is not really your community of peers. It’s like me trying to be a Jewish blogger.