This post is more for me than you. I’m still playing around with that idea of my “brand.” Here is a list of seventeen descriptions of Neilochka, this blog’s writer. Could you do me a favor and pick the three that best describes this person? I am curious if your perception matches my own sense of reality. Don’t be shy about saying that I seem like a neurotic mess, if I come across that way. You can always email me rather than commenting if that makes you more comfortable.
1) Super-confident storyteller who knows exactly how to manipulate you with words.
2) Anti-social grouch who finds most of you hypocritical and annoying.
3) Idealistic sentimentalist who cries at blog posts and loves to unite others in “holiday concerts.”
4) Gay friendly dude who likes old musicals and talking to platonic girlfriends about their shoes.
5) Bullshitting male who enjoys nothing better than chatting with “the guys” in a coffee shop.
6) Polite momma’s boy who is “respectful” of women.
7) Flirt who dreams of f**king most of the women he has met on their kitchen tables.
8 ) Artsy bohemian who walks around wearing a fedora.
9) Bookish, pretentious twit.
10) Imaginative, head-in-the-clouds guy who can never find his own keys or his own underwear.
11) Screwed-up neurotic, afraid of his own shadow.
12) Star Trek-loving dork
13) Ambitious take-no-prisoners go-getter.
14) Social-climber, constantly on the look-out for the “cooler” people.
15) Class clown.
16) Confused and aimless.
17) Loving ever minute of life!