This post is more for me than you. I’m still playing around with that idea of my “brand.”Â Â Here is a list of seventeen descriptions of Neilochka, this blog’s writer.Â Could you do me a favor and pick the three that best describes this person? Â I am curious if your perception matches my own sense of reality. Â Don’t be shy about saying that I seem like a neurotic mess, if I come across that way.Â You can always email me rather than commenting if that makes you more comfortable.
1)Â Â Â Super-confident storyteller who knows exactly how to manipulate you with words.
2) Â Â Â Anti-social grouch who finds most of you hypocritical and annoying.
3) Â Â Idealistic sentimentalist who cries at blog posts and loves to unite others in “holiday concerts.”
4)Â Â Â Â Gay friendly dude who likes old musicals and talking to platonic girlfriends about their shoes.
5)Â Â Â Â Bullshitting male who enjoys nothing better than chatting with “the guys” in a coffee shop.
6) Â Â Polite momma’s boy who is “respectful” of women.
7) Â Â Flirt who dreams of f**king most of the women he has met on their kitchen tables.
8 ) Â Â Artsy bohemian who walks around wearing a fedora.
9) Â Â Bookish, pretentious twit.
10)Â Â Â Imaginative, head-in-the-clouds guy who can never find his own keys or his own underwear.
11)Â Â Â Screwed-up neurotic, afraid of his own shadow.
12)Â Â Â Star Trek-loving dork
13)Â Â Â Ambitious take-no-prisoners go-getter.
14)Â Â Â Social-climber, constantly on the look-out for the “cooler” people.
15)Â Â Â Class clown.
16) Â Â Confused and aimless.
17)Â Â Â Loving ever minute of life!