What do you do if you are asked to do a meme from a blogger you don’t really know very well? Normally, I have no problem blowing off one of you if you ask me to do a meme. But it is rude to do that to a stranger. I mean, if I invited you over for dinner, I could serve you some burgers, but if some newcomer stopped over unexpectedly, I would feel obligated to use the fine china.
So, here are five things you don’t know about me. My mother is in town and I’m busy entertaining her, so I am giving very few details to you in this meme, which I sort of like, because it keeps me more mysterious, like the Phantom of the Opera, and I know secretive men with “dark secrets” are a big turn on for women.
Thank you, Tim, for tagging me. (I think)
1) After college, I applied to become a Reform Rabbi, but my heart wasn’t in it since I wasn’t even sure God existed, so I went to film school in Los Angeles instead, which is a little bit like going from heaven to hell.
2) I have been asked by three women to marry them so they can get green cards. (not Sophia!)
3) My favorite meal is scrambled eggs and toast.
4) I have surprising good graphic art/computer skills for someone who can’t draw a straight line.
5) I once roomed with the runner up of the Miss Virginia competition.
I become anxious having to pick five people to do this meme, which is clearly something I need to work on when I finally go into therapy, but here it goes: Margaret, Dating Dummy, Emma, Serena, Jennie.