Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I like what Veronica said. Sometimes in marriage the tide is in and sometimes it’s out. But...
- Veronica on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I think there’s hope for Victor and Cindy. Marriages hit the doldrums. Sometimes paths...
- nance on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I read this and the previous post with interest because while I am not Out There, my two...
- Marie on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I can’t even begin to describe how disappointed I am in the online datingshere…...
- Veronica on The “Like Generation” in Dating: When I was in my 20s, the shared interest part was not that important. There were so many...
Tag Archives: The Apprentice
Sociology experiment: This Morning Looking disheveled and unshaven, I stood outside my local Starbucks and panhandled for money. I said I was an unemployed Desert Storm veteran. I mentioned that my wife and child left me and that I hadn’t eaten in a … Continue reading
I love NBC. I really do. And I’m not just saying that because I recently applied for a job there. The people at NBC are very nice. I enjoyed my interview. Before the interview, I went to human resources. I … Continue reading