Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- Lilac on Do You Believe in True Love?: Hi Neil… I’ve read your posts for a time… NY was once a HUGE part of my life…(I live...
- Hannah on Do You Believe in True Love?: I became a believer when it happened to me. Experience is my truth. What about you Neil?
- Marie Nicole on Do You Believe in True Love?: I believe in true love. I also believe we all get to live it. You’ve lived it, are living it,...
- Denise on Do You Believe in True Love?: I opened the door at a party and met my husband for the first time when I was 15. We got together when I...
- Suzanne on Do You Believe in True Love?: I told my boyfriend (now husband) that I loved him after about 3 dates. Six months after meeting we were...
Tag Archives: Los Angeles
I’m not a fan of the ocean. It is too big, vast, dark, and scary. The tide will come in and swallow you up like a shark. But I am a Pisces. Two fishes swimming in opposite directions. I am … Continue reading
If New York is symbolized by the Empire State Building, the iconic image of Los Angeles is… traffic. Sure, the Los Angeles Kings just won the Stanley Cup, the supermodels are at the private beaches of Malibu, and the Hollywood … Continue reading
Summer at the beach. Tanned bodies, flip-flops, kiddie rides, ice cream cones, pop songs on the radio. Sure, there may be too much skin exposed, and people are reading dumb books rather than Dostoevsky, but there is way more sin going … Continue reading
I’ll be in Los Angeles, at least through the month of August.
Hyundai Santa Fe gone away to East L.A. where Jose will chop away and ship next day to Monterrey. What can I say? You’re on your way to those who pay for parts Hyundai. I hope and pray You’ll be … Continue reading
I woke up this morning and saw a large manila package outside our door. I opened the door, still in my underwear, and took it. It was for Sophia. Since she was still sleeping, I took the initiative to open … Continue reading
Thank you for your emails and comments about Fanya, Sophia’s mother. She is doing better, and was released from the hospital tonight. Fanya’s room was located in the Saperstein Critical Care Tower, which was opened last year after entrepreneur … Continue reading
It’s been hectic. My mother came to town. We prepared for the first seder. I fought a cold. My mother cooked a wonderful brisket, matzoh ball soup, kugel, etc. We went over to the home of Fanya and Vartan, Sophia’s … Continue reading
In a calllous show of one-upmanship, the Los Angeles Times contrasts bundled-up New Yorkers freezing their asses off with nubile young Angelenos in Santa Monica enjoying a carefree afternoon having lesbian sex with popular LA-produced “Rabbit” brand strap-on.