Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- sarah gilbert on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: this is fantastic. I’ve always been fascinated by these tenements and the...
- Kizz on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: What was all that bellyaching about? You got some great shots. I am forever amazed that...
- Sheila on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: So wonderful. Thank you~
- jana on Lower East Side Tenement Museum Snapshot Event: Oh wow. These are beautiful photographs.
- sheri on The Slummification of Kissena Boulevard: Im very sorry but a few years ago I directly asked the employees at Amore…they are not...
Tag Archives: fashion
For the last few months, there have been these YouTube advertisements plastered all over the subway platforms, in the subway cars, and even on the subways themselves. They showcase a group of girls who look no more than fifteen years … Continue reading
Have you ever noticed that whenever there is fashion advice given in a woman’s magazine, it is always written by… a woman? I find this discriminatory, as if 50% of the population had no opinion on the matter. In honor … Continue reading
I’ve been anxious and unproductive lately. I looked up my symptoms — back tension, worry, sleepiness — and apparently I have now overcome my old ailments of codependency, people-pleasing, and OCD to catch something new from that sneezy cashier at … Continue reading
Author Tom Wolfe It shouldn’t surprise you that I spend so much time online. I can make myself seem interesting just by using the written word, and before you know it, women are throwing me their virtual bras at me. … Continue reading
If you met me, you wouldn’t think I am very fashionable. I write. I blog. I go Target. wear jeans and a t-shirt. I go to the theater or a concert every now and then, but LA isn’t a very … Continue reading
Today is a special day for me. I am cleaning out my closet and tossing away these old Doc Martens that I bought in 1997. Why is this important? These were the last pair of shoes that I bought solely … Continue reading
Assignment: make a “slinky” evening dress for a top New York fashion model. (I apologize for the cheap fashion-industry joke, La Coquette)
Since I’m still in New York for the rest of the week, I decided to go into Manhattan for a job interview with Anna Wintour at Vogue Magazine. Anna: “So, Neil, how much experience do you have in the … Continue reading
AP Newswire — Neil “Neilochka” Kramer, a popular blogger from Los Angeles, and a well-known advocate for women’s issues (despite him being a red-meat eating hetereosexual), has called for a boycott of many of the top fashion designers and most … Continue reading