Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Ms. Moon on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I like what Veronica said. Sometimes in marriage the tide is in and sometimes it’s out. But...
- Veronica on Fictional Characters of New York #42: I think there’s hope for Victor and Cindy. Marriages hit the doldrums. Sometimes paths...
- nance on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I read this and the previous post with interest because while I am not Out There, my two...
- Marie on The “Like Generation” in Dating: I can’t even begin to describe how disappointed I am in the online datingshere…...
- Veronica on The “Like Generation” in Dating: When I was in my 20s, the shared interest part was not that important. There were so many...
Tag Archives: fashion
For the last few months, there have been these YouTube advertisements plastered all over the subway platforms, in the subway cars, and even on the subways themselves. They showcase a group of girls who look no more than fifteen years … Continue reading
Have you ever noticed that whenever there is fashion advice given in a woman’s magazine, it is always written by… a woman? I find this discriminatory, as if 50% of the population had no opinion on the matter. In honor … Continue reading
I’ve been anxious and unproductive lately. I looked up my symptoms — back tension, worry, sleepiness — and apparently I have now overcome my old ailments of codependency, people-pleasing, and OCD to catch something new from that sneezy cashier at … Continue reading
Author Tom Wolfe It shouldn’t surprise you that I spend so much time online. I can make myself seem interesting just by using the written word, and before you know it, women are throwing me their virtual bras at me. … Continue reading
If you met me, you wouldn’t think I am very fashionable. I write. I blog. I go Target. wear jeans and a t-shirt. I go to the theater or a concert every now and then, but LA isn’t a very … Continue reading
Today is a special day for me. I am cleaning out my closet and tossing away these old Doc Martens that I bought in 1997. Why is this important? These were the last pair of shoes that I bought solely … Continue reading
Assignment: make a “slinky” evening dress for a top New York fashion model. (I apologize for the cheap fashion-industry joke, La Coquette)
Since I’m still in New York for the rest of the week, I decided to go into Manhattan for a job interview with Anna Wintour at Vogue Magazine. Anna: “So, Neil, how much experience do you have in the … Continue reading
AP Newswire — Neil “Neilochka” Kramer, a popular blogger from Los Angeles, and a well-known advocate for women’s issues (despite him being a red-meat eating hetereosexual), has called for a boycott of many of the top fashion designers and most … Continue reading