Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Ms. Moon on Wild and Crazy Dating Stories: I am SO glad you did not stay off your blog. This is wonderful.
- Naptimewriting on Dating Advice: Once I stopped laughing I realized you need even more female friends. And a different male friend. That guy is...
- Ms. Moon on 16th Annual Chinatown Lunar New Year Parade: Gorgeous shots!
- Melinda on 16th Annual Chinatown Lunar New Year Parade: I love these photos, but please, for the love of God and your adoring public, buy a real...
- Leila on Dating Advice: L O L and even though i’m a woman, i’d feel indecent dating a 19-year-old. I can’t imagine using that as...
Tag Archives: Burger King
Add the Mayo Add the Cheese Have it Your Way Pretty Please “Mommy, Mommy,” Kids Do Sing “I Want Me Some Burger King” “No, No, No That Food is Bad” “But Didn’t I See it On Your Ad?” Are … Continue reading
“Your posts this week have been the WORST,” said my blog editor/separated wife, Sophia, speaking on the phone from New York. “And stop writing about blogging. It is SOOO boring!” There were other words exchanged during this conversation, mostly about … Continue reading