Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
Photos for Sale
- Kathy @ SMART Living 365.com on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: I just found out about this and think it...
- Neil on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: Great!
- Paula Kiger on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: I love this so much! Put me down for O Come All Ye...
- Lori Lavender Luz on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: My sisters and I do Dona Nobis Pacem as a trio.
- Deb @ Bright and Precious on The Ninth Annual Blogger Christmahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert: I LOVE this idea. You are brilliant, sir...
Tag Archives: blogging
(this is a post that is completely rambling out loud with little direction, but I’ve been hearing the term “authenticity in blogging” used a lot recently. It was even the the subject of the final keynote at a recent woman’s … Continue reading
Today, as I received yet another email about this post I wrote last week, I understand what it must feel like to be a politician after a story is leaked to the press that YOU DID inhale during that one … Continue reading
Two weeks ago I went with Jen Lee to this Moth Storytelling Slam downtown. It took place at a small venue downtown, so audience members and storytellers were lined up for an hour before the show, in the freezing cold, … Continue reading
Hey, Reader, Jump Aboard Come Aboard My Train We Travel at the Speed of Light In Snow and Mist and Rain Woo-Hoo, Feel that Mighty Engine Woo-Hoo, See that Hot Steam Rise Nothin’ Stops this Baby When This Locomotive Flies … Continue reading
Note, 10PM, Sunday Night: I was going to take this post down because… I’m not really sure why. At first, I thought I would take it down because it was a boring post about blogging, and I promised myself that … Continue reading
I know this is a dumb post, but something has been bugging me all morning about the way I approach my blogging and online life, and I will continue to procrastinate all day unless I just type this out. I … Continue reading
It is Midnight, the last day of September. My September journey is over. In the beginning of the month, I agreed to blog every day of September, and if I did, a certain female blogger would tell me her bra … Continue reading
I was reading some of tweets from a recent blogging conference, and the tidbits of expertise sounded pretty trite. “Find your tribe.” “Comment freely.” “Give to the community and the community gives back.” C’mon, we all know that shit already. … Continue reading
I will be posting every day for the month of September. Let me warn you ahead of time. Many of these posts will be bad or lazily-written. I will have no time to be clever. I realize that this will … Continue reading