Neil Kramer explores friendship, love, and sex, and the dangerous art of writing about it.
He lives in NYC. He can be contacted at neilochka on yahoo.
Subscribe by Email
- Hannah on Do You Believe in True Love?: I became a believer when it happened to me. Experience is my truth. What about you Neil?
- Marie Nicole on Do You Believe in True Love?: I believe in true love. I also believe we all get to live it. You’ve lived it, are living it,...
- Denise on Do You Believe in True Love?: I opened the door at a party and met my husband for the first time when I was 15. We got together when I...
- Suzanne on Do You Believe in True Love?: I told my boyfriend (now husband) that I loved him after about 3 dates. Six months after meeting we were...
- lisahgolden on Do You Believe in True Love?: I’ve come to believe. It’s been a process. A journey. And definitely a risk.
Tag Archives: blogging
Note, 10PM, Sunday Night: I was going to take this post down because… I’m not really sure why. At first, I thought I would take it down because it was a boring post about blogging, and I promised myself that … Continue reading
I know this is a dumb post, but something has been bugging me all morning about the way I approach my blogging and online life, and I will continue to procrastinate all day unless I just type this out. I … Continue reading
It is Midnight, the last day of September. My September journey is over. In the beginning of the month, I agreed to blog every day of September, and if I did, a certain female blogger would tell me her bra … Continue reading
I was reading some of tweets from a recent blogging conference, and the tidbits of expertise sounded pretty trite. “Find your tribe.” “Comment freely.” “Give to the community and the community gives back.” C’mon, we all know that shit already. … Continue reading
I will be posting every day for the month of September. Let me warn you ahead of time. Many of these posts will be bad or lazily-written. I will have no time to be clever. I realize that this will … Continue reading
F You, Blogosphere! F You Twitter! F You BlogHer! F You Blogging Badges! F You, Those with One Reader. F You, Those Making Millions From Blogging! F You, Facebook! F You Maggie Dammit! (That’s right, Even You, You All-Around-Good-Person And … Continue reading
I respect the ideas behind this new idea titled Blogging with Integrity. I’m fans of the four women behind the concept, and met two of them at BlogHer, so I a bit nervous to talk about it, but as most … Continue reading
The goal of Anxiety Friday is to share some of my anxieties with you before the weekend. Hopefully, this will allow me to better relax by transfering my angst onto you. Thank you very much! This week’s topic will be … Continue reading
Did you know that there are so-called “hate blogs” out there, that attack other bloggers, not only for their writing, but for the content and choices of their lives? While some view this type of blog as horrendous and just … Continue reading